Three King Fishers 
Ferris Wheel 
Bert's Blues 
Season Of The Witch
The Trip
Guinevere 
The Fat Angel 
Celeste

So I was 20 years old, selling my motorcycle to go to India and couldn't sell it locally, no buyers, and went to San Francisco where friends Bill & Bob graciously put me up on their couch for a few days. Jefferson Airplane hanging out in the kitchen where everyone always gathered smoking ... Had heard this album once, but here it became my favorite, playing it over and over. Anyways, soon back home, where meeting someone headed for Acapulco invited me along, and I planned to catch a ship to India but stayed and became a scuba instructor instead ...

Good sound quality, posted at YT Apr 4, 2018 (Thank you to whoever!) with only 381 views and I'm thinking someone might be interested (in the music, not my story), so please enjoy.

Edited by Johnny Appleseed
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Johnny Appleseed said:

Sunshine Superman 
Legend Of A Girl Child Linda 
Three King Fishers 
Ferris Wheel 
Bert's Blues 
Season Of The Witch
The Trip
Guinevere 
The Fat Angel 
Celeste

So I was 20 years old, selling my motorcycle to go to India and couldn't sell it locally, no buyers, and went to San Francisco where friends Bill & Bob graciously put me up on their couch for a few days. Jefferson Airplane hanging out in the kitchen where everyone always gathered smoking ... Had heard this album once, but here it became my favorite, playing it over and over. Anyways, soon back home, where meeting someone headed for Acapulco invited me along, and I planned to catch a ship to India but stayed and became a scuba instructor instead ...

Good sound quality, posted at YT Apr 4, 2018 (Thank you to whoever!) with only 381 views and I'm thinking someone might be interested (in the music, not my story), so please enjoy.

Nice!  A great song. :)

6 hours ago, phxsparks said:

Nice!  A great song. :)

Irish before the poisoned flood of dark pessimism all but engulfed the collective mind of Western society.

The Irish Monks, The Irish Monastery Movement

In context, this linked historical work emphasizes  National Economy vs. Free Trade; Progress vs. Malthusianism; National Sovereignty vs. Globalization; and the ideas of the Renaissance and the tradition of Christian Humanism.

Molecules of goodness and light, as silver in the stream which nourishes the body's organs.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.