2many secrets

UPDATE: Imam Orders Hit on Tommy Robinson // Robinson Fears For His Life// Muslim-Populated Prison//de facto “death sentence”

Posted (edited)

Tommy Robinson Fears For His Life After Being Moved to Heavily Muslim-Populated Prison

Some claim move represents a de facto “death sentence”

"Robertson added that Robinson had been subjected to Muslim prisoners banging on cell walls and threatening to kill him since he arrived at the jail." sic.

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - June 13, 2018

Fears for the safety of Tommy Robinson are mounting after it was revealed that he has been moved to a heavily Muslim-populated prison in the United Kingdom and has already been on the receiving end of death threats.

Robinson was jailed last month for a “breach of the peace” while live streaming a trial involving Muslim rape gang outside Leeds Crown Court.

He was initially held in a low security prison with a low Muslim population.

However, today it was revealed by Robinson’s manager Caolan Robertson that the activist has now been moved to another prison that has a large Muslim prison population.

More

https://www.infowars.com/tommy-robinson-fears-for-his-life-after-being-moved-to-heavily-muslim-populated-prison/

My bold emphasis

Edited by 2many secrets
  • WTF 1

Just now, 2many secrets said:

Pretty screwed up.

Geert Wilders is given permission to run a Mohammed cartoon competition....and now they're purposely creating a martyr?  Are they  wanting this  muslim invasion to blow up?

Surely they're not so stupid as to think Robinson's death will make the protests go away ... ?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Geert Wilders is given permission to run a Mohammed cartoon competition....and now they're purposely creating a martyr?  Are they  wanting this  muslim invasion to blow up?

Surely they're not so stupid as to think Robinson's death will make the protests go away ... ?

I don't know what they are planning but, a lot of the EU has had it with the killings and rapes.

Edited by 2many secrets

I think so too.  I suspect the undercurrent of resentment is much, much  stronger than the media (and outright censorship) lets on.  It genuinely  looks to me like they're trying to provoke an immigrant/native war.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jostler said:

I think so too.  I suspect the undercurrent of resentment is much, much  stronger than the media (and outright censorship) lets on.  It genuinely  looks to me like they're trying to provoke an immigrant/native war.

You may be right. Time will tell, and it won't be long.

You may be right. Time will tell, and it won't be long.

yes, it probably won't take long to confirm or deny.  If the speculation is correct there will probably be more "provocations" in other areas soon too.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Jostler said:

yes, it probably won't take long to confirm or deny.  If the speculation is correct there will probably be more "provocations" in other areas soon too.

Did you see this?

UPDATE: I am told the decision to move Tommy Robinson from a relatively safe prison to a highly unsafe one came from the @ukhomeoffice — which means people need to be asking questions of @sajidjavid, Britain’s new Home Secretary. #FreeTommy

1:27 PM - 13 Jun 2018"

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1006996561799335938?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2Ftommy-robinson-fears-for-his-life-after-being-moved-to-heavily-muslim-populated-prison%2F

Edited by 2many secrets

5 minutes ago, 2many secrets said:

Did you see this?

UPDATE: I am told the decision to move Tommy Robinson from a relatively safe prison to a highly unsafe one came from the @ukhomeoffice — which means people need to be asking questions of @sajidjavid, Britain’s new Home Secretary. #FreeTommy

1:27 PM - 13 Jun 2018"

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1006996561799335938?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2Ftommy-robinson-fears-for-his-life-after-being-moved-to-heavily-muslim-populated-prison%2F

good grief.  When the riots begin and the vigilantes go ballistic, I hope they take the time to get rid of some politicians before  they focus on the  rest.

2 minutes ago, Jostler said:

good grief.  When the riots begin and the vigilantes go ballistic, I hope they take the time to get rid of some politicians before  they focus on the  rest.

He's the first Muslim Home Secretary. Robinson went to jail on his orders, it's rumored.

• WTF 1

He's the first Muslim Home Secretary. Robinson went to jail on his orders, it's rumored.

Might as well get the Mayor on the way.  They're both Caliphate facilitators.

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.