2many secrets

Mueller’ Exposed Names in Manafort Case

Mueller Appears to Have Screwed Up by ‘Accidentally’ Exposing Names in Manafort Case

(OR HE LEAKED THEM ?)

Matt Naham

lawandcrime.com | by Matt Naham | 5:17 pm, June 13th, 2018

Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his team have been aggressively pursuing former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, even tacking on new charges of obstruction of justice due to alleged attempted witness tampering.

Although Mueller has been tight-lipped about evidence and witness identification up to this point, his team appears to have screwed up by outing journalists who “produced messages to the FBI” about Manafort’s alleged “coaching up” on lobbying practices.

Snip

“Unredacted government exhibit showing alleged attempts by Manafort and Kilimnik to influence witness testimonies has been released. The witnesses, journalists […] produced the messages to the FBI,” the Atlantic‘s Natasha Bertrand added.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/mueller-appears-to-have-screwed-up-by-accidentally-exposing-names-in-manafort-case/

Posted (edited)

He's such a straight shooter. So compliant. By the book.

When Meuller makes a 'mistake' it's 'woops'. When you or me make a 'mistake', it's jail time.

Edited by Therin
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Therin said:

When Meuller makes a 'mistake' it's 'woops'. When you or me make a 'mistake', it's jail time.

He leaked the names. He's leaked stuff in the recent past.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2many secrets said:

He leaked the names. He's leaked stuff in the recent past.

What gets me about these people is that no one ever is held to account for a 'mistake'. He won't 'discipline' anyone on his team. There won't be a demotion. There will be no firings or re-shuffling of responsibilities. No root cause analysis. Just carry on. That always bothered me about 9/11 too. Nobody got fired. Nobody got demoted. Just like with this OIG report. So far McCabe's got a criminal referral and no criminal indictment....and they crucified some congressional staffer highlighting his extra-marital affair. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Therin said:

What gets me about these people is that no one ever is held to account for a 'mistake'. He won't 'discipline' anyone on his team. There won't be a demotion. There will be no firings or re-shuffling of responsibilities. No root cause analysis. Just carry on. That always bothered me about 9/11 too. Nobody got fired. Nobody got demoted. Just like with this OIG report. So far McCabe's got a criminal referral and no criminal indictment....and they crucified some congressional staffer highlighting his extra-marital affair. 

It's a club. If you're in it you're protected and protect other members of the club. Some members of the American media are now part of the club. The me too movement got to a few, but those who survive that thing are safe.

1 hour ago, Therin said:

The system has ALWAYS been skewed towards the prosecution. I had a lawyer tell me one time"They are not trying to seek justice, it is not a justice system it is a legal system."

29 minutes ago, 2many secrets said:

It's a club. If you're in it you're protected and protect other members of the club. Some members of the American media are now part of the club. The me too movement got to a few, but those who survive that thing are safe.

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.