Therin

Rosentein threatned congressional staffers leaving them physically shaking.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/rep-gaetz-rosensteins-threats-left-staff-members-physically-shaking-in-my-office-in-fear-for-their-families/

“On Tuesday, Fox News Catherine Herridge reported on emails obtained memorializing a January 18, closed-door meeting with DOJ, FBI and House Intel members where Rosenstein threatened GOP-led staffers if they didn’t stop their investigation.”

I just don’t see President Rosentein prosecuting Comey or McCabe or any of them.

barksplinter

So.... what I take from this story is the many or most Congress persons have done absolutely horrible crimes.... WHY ELSE WOULD THEY BE PHYSICALLY SHAKING????!!!!

But we already know that Hillary dumped her second billion dollars of her campaign monies into the pockets of Congress persons of BOTH PARTIES.  (As well as deep state bureaucrats)

THIS is why Republicans were also horrified to see Trump win.

This is also why a Trump wants to give amnesty to these crooks.

1 hour ago, barksplinter said:

So.... what I take from this story is the many or most Congress persons have done absolutely horrible crimes.... WHY ELSE WOULD THEY BE PHYSICALLY SHAKING????!!!!

But we already know that Hillary dumped her second billion dollars of her campaign monies into the pockets of Congress persons of BOTH PARTIES.  (As well as deep state bureaucrats)

THIS is why Republicans were also horrified to see Trump win.

This is also why a Trump wants to give amnesty to these crooks.

:goodpost:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.