Therin

OIG Report on Clinton Email Server Drops (Today)

Posted (edited)

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-13/oig-report-drops-tomorrow-trumps-birthday-heres-what-expect

While the IG has already issued a criminal referral for Andrew McCabe based on the earlier report, tomorrow's release will similarly shed light on others who may receive (or have already received) criminal referrals. 

Anyone within the senior ranks of the FBI who was involved with the Clinton email investigation is at risk - including James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bill Priestap, Jonathan Moffa, Peter Kadzik and DOJ Deputy General Counsel Trisha Anderson. 

Any bets on criminal referrals/indictments? Will any of these f**kers be prosecuted? Comey? Strzok? My gut tells me no. Will any charges be brought against Clinton? 

Edited by Therin

2 minutes ago, Therin said:

We are gonna find out real quick just how full of shit Jeff Sessions and President Rosenstein are.

"Bows" excellent observations as usual @Therin  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CaptH said:

I'm expecting a little FF to sweep this under the carpet.

^^^^ This^^^^^

5 hours ago, Therin said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-13/oig-report-drops-tomorrow-trumps-birthday-heres-what-expect

Any bets on criminal referrals/indictments? Will any of these f**kers be prosecuted? Comey? Strzok? My gut tells me no. Will any charges be brought against Clinton? 

Hell no, no charges will be brought against most of them.  They will all skate and go Scot-free.  All of this rubbish makes great drama and is a circus like atmosphere for those who avidly watch.  Most likely a couple of patsies will get crucified.  And, that is how it will play out.  imo

I do not mean to be negative but, sometimes the truth is hard to accept.  :)

• Like 1

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/392189-sessions-defends-firing-comey-warns-doj-report-could-prompt-more-terminations?rnd=1528937163?rnd=1528937163

On the eve of the release of a potentially explosive new report, Attorney General Jeff Sessions defended the termination of the FBI’s top two former executives and warned that the forthcoming report on the FBI's handling of the Hillary Clinton probe could result in more people being fired.

In other words....NO BIG FISH IS GETTING PROSECUTED BY THE CORRUPT DOJ

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

If nothing comes from this it's going to piss a lot of people off.

I think the only thing that really pisses people off is hunger. But, let's hope for the best.

Edited by Therin

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/14/612387464/report-expected-to-condemn-fbi-violations-in-2016-clinton-email-investigation

A Justice Department watchdog is expected on Thursday to fault former FBI Director James Comey for violating long-standing department guidelines and mishandling the Hillary Clinton email investigation in 2016.

The probe by Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz has already prompted reassignments and departures at the highest levels of the FBI. Former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe abruptly left the bureau in January, as watchdogs raced to finish their report, and later was fired outright.

Horowitz's full report is scheduled to be released on Thursday afternoon. It may also fault former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and others.

For example, two FBI officials, special agent Peter Stzrok and lawyer Lisa Page, were under intense scrutiny after their text messages were collected during the inspector general investigation and later released to Congress and the public.

:popcorn:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.