fudgetusk

The Most Amazing Thing Happened To Me Last Night

And the most horrible.

I found a spliff end in my garden. Yoink!

Smoked a bit one night and I got lots of info about Satan and AI.

Next night I smoked too much and went right into a panic attack. Instead of making me feel unreal I felt super real. I knew I was the devil with 100% certainty. And I knew I had to die right there and then. By a horrible and immediate method which I won't go into.

I fought it with all my will. Then something weird happened. I was no longer in my flat. I was in a place of pure thought. This thought was visible as rushing colours and swift ideas. I was in a war with these thoughts. There were other people there and we were all thinking about the philosophies we embodied very quickly over and over again. And over and over again I kept having my turn. And I was to blame for a flaw in the logic of reality because of my views on reality. I knew if I were to admit blame I would die, so I kept distracting myself and the cycle of thoughts would go on. I was at the centre of all things and part of the centre of all things. I cannot explain to you how this all manifested. It was beyond image or thought. More maths or an equation. And I was bringing the equation down.

I was the devil. It was horrible and glorious. I felt I was at home in that place. It felt right to be there. But I was fighting for my life.

I was the devil and I am to blame for this world's problems.

I don't know what happened next. All I recall is finding sick down my shirt at one point and then I was waking up in the morning.

A dope delusion? A genuine mystical other reality event?

I feel changed by it. But I don't know how I feel.

What I learned with certainty is that our world is thought. Close your eyes and think about your life, the debates you have, the streets you walk down. They all exist as thoughts and that is the true reality. Not the atoms that make up brick and flesh. We never left heaven. Our thoughts are heaven.

I also learned what we lack. CERTAINTY. Icke says hope is useless. Worse, it is destructive. With hope comes the potential for failure. We need to be 100% CERTAIN that we will succeed. Any less and we will fail. What is faith but certainty?

The elite want us to not be certain of anything. Hence we will be weak. They want us to feel unreal, not distracted by reality.

• WTF 1

RedcoatDyedOrange

Weed, Satan and AI. What could go wrong

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

2 hours ago, fudgetusk said:

It was horrible and glorious.

Sounds about right.

5 minutes ago, John Galt said:

Yeah, I doubt that was weed. Maybe K2 or whatever its called

You stole my thought. K2 I smoked that one time and I walked in my house and the dog was an infinite intelligence of slight malevolence.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Sometimes Darkness Can Show You The Light.

Cool jam. I never heard that one.

2 hours ago, fudgetusk said:

I also learned what we lack. CERTAINTY. Icke says hope is useless. Worse, it is destructive. With hope comes the potential for failure. We need to be 100% CERTAIN that we will succeed. Any less and we will fail. What is faith but certainty?

This is one of my things. I take it as a given that I will prevail. Of course, as a fallen man, it is... what is it? It is hard to keep the mindset in small day to day activities, but I live it all the time when it comes to the big things in life.

I think Yoda said something about it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fudgetusk said:

Icke says hope is useless. Worse, it is destructive. With hope comes the potential for failure.

Hope was the last spirit out of Pandora's box.  Hope is the last resort.  If you are in a plane about to crash, Hope is all you have.  Hope shouldn't be relied upon until one has experienced all the spirits in the box in one go, otherwise it's pure laziness.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, fudgetusk said:

I was the devil and I am to blame for this world's problems.

You're not the devil.  That is the Christian programming asserting itself.  Even if you are a non-believer, the programming runs deep.  It's then also a cultural thing and it prevents people from being themselves.  Thou shalt not this and thou shalt not that has morphed into so many laws that we regular joe's can't keep up.  Can you list all legislation passed by your government in the last year?  Can you ever be sure you aren't breaking some law or other?  Here in the UK I certainly can't.  Did I have a choice in the laws? No.

You are only evil if you do something fundamentally wrong that would make the average person feel guilty and don't feel bad about it.  Here spliffs are illegal.  I take it where you are they aren't.  If I smoke a spliff, here and now, against the law and don't feel bad about it, am I evil?  The law says I am. 

Christian morality and man-made laws no longer reflect natural conscience yet they try to dictate our consciences.  The result is your spliff-induced sensation which is your programmed subconscious trying to reason with your conscious as well as your conscience.  Subconscious always wins in that state.

You need to re-train your subconscious.  Every time you do something that makes another happy, say to yourself, "I did something good".  If you make somebody happy while breaking the law (giving them a line of coke, for example), say to yourself, "Fu*k it.  I had it, they chose to take it.  I feel good for sharing and they are enjoying the buzz.  Nobody died."  (That's just an example.  That said, more people die from doctors giving the wrong prescriptions than illegal drugs in the UK by a factor of 100.)

Praise yourself when your conscience smiles and says "Well done."  Your subconscious will soon learn that you are in charge.

Edited by Lamb93
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, John Galt said:

Ketamine? hospital gave me that for a hernia procedure. Hated it, nightmarish,    

14 hours ago, Lamb93 said:

You're not the devil.  That is the Christian programming asserting itself.  Even if you are a non-believer, the programming runs deep.  It's then also a cultural thing and it prevents people from being themselves.  Thou shalt not this and thou shalt not that has morphed into so many laws that we regular joe's can't keep up.  Can you list all legislation passed by your government in the last year?  Can you ever be sure you aren't breaking some law or other?  Here in the UK I certainly can't.  Did I have a choice in the laws? No.

You are only evil if you do something fundamentally wrong that would make the average person feel guilty and don't feel bad about it.  Here spliffs are illegal.  I take it where you are they aren't.  If I smoke a spliff, here and now, against the law and don't feel bad about it, am I evil?  The law says I am. 

Christian morality and man-made laws no longer reflect natural conscience yet they try to dictate our consciences.  The result is your spliff-induced sensation which is your programmed subconscious trying to reason with your conscious as well as your conscience.  Subconscious always wins in that state.

You need to re-train your subconscious.  Every time you do something that makes another happy, say to yourself, "I did something good".  If you make somebody happy while breaking the law (giving them a line of coke, for example), say to yourself, "Fu*k it.  I had it, they chose to take it.  I feel good for sharing and they are enjoying the buzz.  Nobody died."  (That's just an example.  That said, more people die from doctors giving the wrong prescriptions than illegal drugs in the UK by a factor of 100.)

Praise yourself when your conscience smiles and says "Well done."  Your subconscious will soon learn that you are in charge.

My philosophy on life, which was being raised for question during the experience, is pretty satanic. But I have vowed not to mention the details anymore. Not that it matters. My philosophy affects all reality because it is SO unbreakable by logic. I was told that the reason this planet is so bad is because of my philosophy. It is a reflection of it(to a degree). That is why I faced death during this event. The only way to mend what my mind has done is to kill me. Or to convince me to die. Which is impossible in the long term. But in the short term it may allow this planet to ascend from the swamp. I believe my philosophy is the same as that taught by the high ranking Illuminati elite. It is Luciferianism. I do not advocate evil. I just want people to stop ignoring the truth as I see it. This has manifested as this world. I do not have horns and a tail. I am just a thinker who lives as a man on this planet. I was punished for my philosophy by becoming a man. I found out during my experience that I am a force of nature from the core of reality. But one at odds with the rest of nature. This is not just an isolated experience. I have known I was satan for decades. I have given myself proof in many forms.

But relax. I had some booze last night and woke up as God.

17 hours ago, John Galt said:

I certainly had a tiny amount. A single lungful. Bang I was ultra stoned. I don't think I'll be smoking strange spliffs in future. I don't fancy my chances going up against the forces of nature again...soon. Not in that way.

Who in their right mind would use discarded drugs? There is a reason why someone pitched it in the first place. Would you pickup and chew the gum someone spit out onto the sidewalk? The same reasoning should apply to drugs. Maybe the spliff was hidden in a dogs ass before it ended up in your garden.. Or it could of been rolled up jenkum. 

Now if you find a nice quantity in your yard, and you heard the cops chasing someone prior to finding it then thats ok. Be careful though because the fiend will remember which yard they tossed it into. You really don't need a jonesing, pissed off dope-head coming around looking for 'dey sheit'. Its a good way of getting bullet holes or stab wounds

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.