Jump to content
  • Sign Up
BacktotheShadows

Police: Trans Woman Arrested for Lighting Pro-Police Flag on Fire at Pride Parade

Recommended Posts

Yet this very same group want you thrown in jail if you refuse to use their preferred pronouns. Funny how they are all for law and order when it comes to enforcing their transgender agenda on others but then in the next breath spit on cops who are the ones that enforce laws written by others including Trannies. Talk about hypocrisy. These people on the far left are always anti-cop until their shit is stolen or they want the cops to be the thought police like they are in Britain.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Californistan you need the following to burn a flag:

1) $500.00 application fee for a fire permit

2) Hire 2 State Fire Marshall employees.

3) Must be a designated area absent of the the Sierra Nevada yellow-legged frog and the mountain yellow-legged frog,which are prone to respiratory issues.

4) no marshmellows allowed.

5) $1500.00 cleanup fee and coffee allowance at Starbucks for six Dept of Works employees and four supervisors.

6) Enviromental fees, regulation fees. air test quality fees, police and security fees and applicant must read and sign the 162 rules and regulation manual prior to the $245.00 required safety class.

We the State of Californastan working for you. Enjoy your Flag Burn and be sure to check out our Constitution Burn page. Have a nice day

www. commiestan  .com

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HomelessPatriot said:

In Californistan you need the following to burn a flag:

1) $500.00 application fee for a fire permit

2) Hire 2 State Fire Marshall employees.

3) Must be a designated area absent of the the Sierra Nevada yellow-legged frog and the mountain yellow-legged frog,which are prone to respiratory issues.

4) no marshmellows allowed.

5) $1500.00 cleanup fee and coffee allowance at Starbucks for six Dept of Works employees and four supervisors.

6) Enviromental fees, regulation fees. air test quality fees, police and security fees and applicant must read and sign the 162 rules and regulation manual prior to the $245.00 required safety class.

We the State of Californastan working for you. Enjoy your Flag Burn and be sure to check out our Constitution Burn page. Have a nice day

www. commiestan  .com

 

 

:gsbrnint:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't agree with flag burning.  The flag in question represents officers killed in line of duty.  My thinking is, if this had been a pile of rubbish, a few cardboard boxes purposely lit on fire, does that make it arson?  I would say yes.  So you replace rubbish with a flag, doesn't that still make it arson?  I would think each city has an ordinance or something in place for those that want to do this....just to go and commit arson is breaking the law.  My two cents....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Statists are gonna state...1A says they're able to do this whether you agree with them or not. YOU have the right to counter the protests you're against.  

As far as cops go, 'they have a tough job and its dangerous too' just doesn't cut it. They enforce unconstitutional laws daily, albeit selectively.  If they're not on the take, they know which of their blue brethren are and do nothing to stop them...dereliction of duty. The ends doesn't justify the means, so when they cut corners by falsifying dna evidence or withholding evidence that would clear a defendant,  they're no better than the 'bad guys'...you met a few good ones? I've met a few criminals who seemed to be good people other than their chosen line of work. 

Racism is very real, just not as real or as far reaching as the left would have you believe.  I know, I live in Louisiana and see it every day. Above all I believe my own eyes and ears first. My grandfather used a word to describe Germans such as he fought in WWII over on Europe.  I use that word on here and got it edited because it was racist? Germany isn't a race, it's a nation, but whatever.  The overextending of the definition is everywhere.  But to deny it exists is just burying your head in the sand. 

Personally,  I believe the conservatives and liberals who changed the definition of those 2 words should be shot as traitors, but that's reason #237 that I don't run the world. 

Bottom line,  ultralibs and neocons are extremists and very bad for the resistance that understands its not each other who is the enemy,  but the corporations that manipulate and herd you into camps. And if you understand it's the banksters doing this and still play their games??? You're a major reason they keep winning also.

Edited by octopus prime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Statists are gonna state...1A says they're able to do this whether you agree with them or not. YOU have the right to counter the protests you're against.  

As far as cops go, 'they have a tough job and its dangerous too' just doesn't cut it. They enforce unconstitutional laws daily, albeit selectively.  If they're not on the take, they know which of their blue brethren are and do nothing to stop them...dereliction of duty. The ends doesn't justify the means, so when they cut corners by falsifying dna evidence or withholding evidence that would clear a defendant,  they're no better than the 'bad guys'...you met a few good ones? I've met a few criminals who seemed to be good people other than their chosen line of work. 

Racism is very real, just not as real or as far reaching as the left would have you believe.  I know, I live in Louisiana and see it every day. Above all I believe my own eyes and ears first. My grandfather used a word to describe Germans such as he fought in WWII over on Europe.  I use that word on here and got it edited because it was racist? Germany isn't a race, it's a nation, but whatever.  The overextending of the definition is everywhere.  But to deny it exists is just burying your head in the sand. 

Personally,  I believe the conservatives and liberals who changed the definition of those 2 words should be shot as traitors, but that's reason #237 that I don't run the world. 

Bottom line,  ultralibs and neocons are extremists and very bad for the resistance that understands its not each other who is the enemy,  but the corporations that manipulate and herd you into camps. And if you understand it's the banksters doing this and still play their games??? You're a major reason they keep winning also.

I hope I get a chance to get back to you on this. I appreciate your opinion but disagree with you on many points. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, who knows said:

I hope I get a chance to get back to you on this. I appreciate your opinion but disagree with you on many points. 

And it's 100%, ok to disagree.  Be a pretty boring world if everyone saw it the same way 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

they're no better than the 'bad guys'

Very true - the uniform does not absolve them.

18 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

I've met a few criminals who seemed to be good people other than their chosen line of work. 

Absolutely!  There is evidently more honour among criminals than among lawyers and politicians.

19 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

But to deny it exists is just burying your head in the sand. 

That is a fact.  Racism does exist on all sides - but the overuse and distortion has done much to discredit anyone using the word.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

 There is evidently more honour among criminals than among lawyers and politicians.

Yea they made heros out of Bonnie and Clyde but they actually stole from the people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Coventina said:

Yet this very same group want you thrown in jail if you refuse to use their preferred pronouns. Funny how they are all for law and order when it comes to enforcing their transgender agenda on others but then in the next breath spit on cops who are the ones that enforce laws written by others including Trannies. Talk about hypocrisy. These people on the far left are always anti-cop until their shit is stolen or they want the cops to be the thought police like they are in Britain.

That is not the point.  The point is that I have seen cops standing around doing nothing about the American Flag being burned (BLM events), however when it comes to their flag, they are quick to react and slam the he/she/it with a ton of charges.  It is a double standard and it needs to be eliminated.  That is the point of this thread, not that the he/she/it wants protection, but is instead burning a flag that represents fallen officers.  It is her 1A right to burn anything she wants to burn and not be thrown in jail just because she burned a cop flag.  f**k that, we all sit here and smash on those attempting to take away our 2A rights, but we forget without the 1A there would be no 2A. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, BacktotheShadows said:

That is not the point.  The point is that I have seen cops standing around doing nothing about the American Flag being burned (BLM events), however when it comes to their flag, they are quick to react and slam the he/she/it with a ton of charges.  It is a double standard and it needs to be eliminated.  That is the point of this thread, not that the he/she/it wants protection, but is instead burning a flag that represents fallen officers.  It is her 1A right to burn anything she wants to burn and not be thrown in jail just because she burned a cop flag.  f**k that, we all sit here and smash on those attempting to take away our 2A rights, but we forget without the 1A there would be no 2A. 

True but I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of these Trannies. Cops are not the only ones being hypocritical here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.