Purchase An Ad Slot!
Cinnamon

Gunman Kills Four Child Hostages Then Himself After Florida Standoff

Domestic abuse but kills like a terrorist attack. 

(ORLANDO, Fla.) — A man who police say shot an officer before barricading himself in a Florida apartment killed the four children he had been holding hostage before killing himself, police said Monday.

Orlando police Chief John Mina said at a press conference just before midnight that the suspect, who was identified as 35-year-old Gary Wayne Lindsey Jr., was found dead in a closet when officers entered the apartment nearly 24 hours after the standoff began.

<snip>

http://time.com/5309347/florida-hostage-standoff-deaths-children-gary-lindsey/

WTF is in the water?  People across the planet are going coo coo.  I have studied long and hard and still cannot seem to understand what it is that finally drives a person to do something like this, especially when there are kids involved.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

WTF is in the water?  People across the planet are going coo coo.  I have studied long and hard and still cannot seem to understand what it is that finally drives a person to do something like this, especially when there are kids involved.

It is not just the "water" but in everything they see on TV, movies, music, air and the food they eat.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Amishboy said:

Demons. 

I think we tend to use "demons" as an "excuse" for human behavior.  Behavior shaped by the evils of society (as explained by @Unchained@SA) Our society has been led down a garden path devoid of all morals.  Hollywierd and the television together with MSM has successfully screwed with the brains of average-Joe.  Agenda 21 and then some is in full swing, fueled by the brainless acts of the liberals who are brainwashed by their elite-masters.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

I think we tend to use "demons" as an "excuse" for human behavior.  Behavior shaped by the evils of society (as explained by @Unchained@SA) Our society has been led down a garden path devoid of all morals.  Hollywierd and the television together with MSM has successfully screwed with the brains of average-Joe.  Agenda 21 and then some is in full swing, fueled by the brainless acts of the liberals who are brainwashed by their elite-masters.

you nailed it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

What the hell is wrong in Florida. This stuff seems to happen way to often there!

Florida is a test bed for whatever it is that is causing this, i believe it is a combo of something, and it sure appears to be working, water, freq's, chem trails. etc. etc.

• Like 2

What a scumbag and failure. Too bad he didn't start with himself.

If you're thinking of killing random people do the world a favor and start with yourself.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, apache54 said:

Florida is a test bed for whatever it is that is causing this, i believe it is a combo of something, and it sure appears to be working, water, freq's, chem trails. etc. etc.

Chem trails up the ass in Florida.  On a not so cloudy day I will take pictures and post them here to show you.  Looks like they are playing Tic Tac Toe.....

• Like 1
  • Angry 2

10 hours ago, Malevolent said:

Especially in Florida. I will say that while I lived in Miami I swore here was something in the water. I've never been a liberal in my life other than the original definition but while living in Miami and drinking the local water I think I became a lib for a bit there. Moved back to Louisiana and went back to normal. Lol. 

• Haha 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.