So if this guy knows all this stuff about how UFOs work and can even explain it, why hasn't he attempted to build one. Even if it didn't work he seems to know enough and is bright enough to give it a try.

1 hour ago, BeachedOnMars said:

So if this guy knows all this stuff about how UFOs work and can even explain it, why hasn't he attempted to build one. Even if it didn't work he seems to know enough and is bright enough to give it a try.

maybe he has or maybe he is afraid if he did he get a visit from the men in black

Because they do not have a Alien Craft at area 51, its just a secured place ran by the Air Force and military complex to build secret future jets to fight wars..

The UFO and area 51 thing is just a fake story to take away from what they really do at area 51.. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Roger Rabbit said:

Because they do not have a Alien Craft at area 51, its just a secured place ran by the Air Force and military complex to build secret future jets to fight wars..

The UFO and area 51 thing is just a fake story to take away from what they really do at area 51.. 

and you know this how? Not doubting just been asking these questions for 40 years

Hmm

Lack of access to many needed components and super elements is the reason why.

5 hours ago, BeachedOnMars said:

So if this guy knows all this stuff about how UFOs work and can even explain it, why hasn't he attempted to build one.

Are you kidding? Just approach an aircraft design engineer and ask him: "so if you know all this stuff about airplanes, why can't you build one on your own?" 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, roamer said:

Are you kidding? Just approach an aircraft design engineer and ask him: "so if you know all this stuff about airplanes, why can't you build one on your own?" 

Excellent point 

3 hours ago, roamer said:

It could be done. May not work as well or last as long as the fancy version, but not out of the realm of capability. I believe some RC aircraft hobbyists have built jet engines.  I get your point though.

The ufo Lazar describes is supposed to be simple, maybe he is waiting to get his hands on the element needed? 

3 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

It could be done. May not work as well or last as long as the fancy version, but not out of the realm of capability. I believe some RC aircraft hobbyists have built jet engines.  I get your point though.

The ufo Lazar describes is supposed to be simple, maybe he is waiting to get his hands on the element needed? 

The element needed ...$$$$$...

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, BeachedOnMars said:

I have to backpedal a bit. My tacit assumption in my previous reply was: even if an UFO propulsion system must be very different from any conventional propulsion, it will be complicated anyway.

My fault -- I didn't ask you whether Bob Lazar made detailed remarks about how UFOs work -- I'm only aware of vague comments from him that he has seen several UFOs in a hangar in Area 51, that there is a team working at a back-engineering program, and so on.

@BeachedOnMars  My question to you: what kind of info are you referring to? I found the links below with regard to Bob Lazar -- there are more for sure. I'm re-reading these articles now, can't remember the details.

“Sport Model” Flying Disc Operational Specifications

Design and Operation of the “Sport Model” Flying Disc Anti-Matter Reactor

Element 115

Bob Lazar’s Gravity Generator

There is a video where he gets pretty detailed with the drive system.  He explains they basically amplify the energy that keeps the electron in orbit around the nucleus. He says they amplify and change the phase of it to propel the vehicle.

An analysis of Bob Lazar's body language during an early interview -- it's only 6 minutes long, from 11:08 to 16:56 -- but it's the reason why I think that Bob Lazar is trustworthy in some way or another:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.