Coventina

Change in the air

5 minutes ago, Lamb93 said:

It's Ramadan.

That usually means more terrorism and doom. I don't think Ramadan has anything to do with this energy change.

3 minutes ago, Coventina said:

That usually means more terrorism and doom. I don't think Ramadan has anything to do with this energy change.

It does this year.  It's been building since Jewish Passover (Easter) through to Christian Pentecost and now into Muslim Ramadan, across the three Abrahamic traditions, nice and smoothly.  

4 minutes ago, Lamb93 said:

It does this year.  It's been building since Jewish Passover (Easter) through to Christian Pentecost and now into Muslim Ramadan, across the three Abrahamic traditions, nice and smoothly.  

That might have something to do with Trump moving the American Embassy to Jerusalem.

On 6/13/2018 at 12:44 AM, Coventina said:

Anybody notice there has been a change in energy in the past 4 weeks. It is like somebody flipped a switch and things feel different. I don't know how to describe it.

In recent years, I've often noticed a distinct change in energy around the summer and winter solstices, beginning about 3 or 4 weeks before the solstice.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.