Coventina

Change in the air

Anybody notice there has been a change in energy in the past 4 weeks. It is like somebody flipped a switch and things feel different. I don't know how to describe it. It is not quieter but it isn't that usual background noise or sense of forbidding that used to be there in particular when Obama was president it was at its loudest. Maybe it is because the globalists plans have all gone up in smoke. I don't know if that's why things feel different. :cathuh:

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Coventina said:

Anybody notice there has been a change in energy in the past 4 weeks. It is like somebody flipped a switch and things feel different.

Spring is over and We have recovered from our bout of "Spring Fever".

:gsbrnint:

Love,
@Uncle Thanky

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Media has not been flogging us with nuclear doom, no mass casualty shootings like vegas, doom on a slow volcanic scale, worrisome but tolerable...

Is it perspective?

5 hours ago, Coventina said:

Anybody notice there has been a change in energy in the past 4 weeks. It is like somebody flipped a switch and things feel different. I don't know how to describe it. It is not quieter but it isn't that usual background noise or sense of forbidding that used to be there in particular when Obama was president it was at its loudest. Maybe it is because the globalists plans have all gone up in smoke. I don't know if that's why things feel different. 

750 people out of 1000 say the same thing

https://c.radikal.ru/c16/1806/c0/4633cd42433d.jpg

http://thebigtheone.com

7 hours ago, Picklesnout said:

Media has not been flogging us with nuclear doom, no mass casualty shootings like vegas, doom on a slow volcanic scale, worrisome but tolerable...

Is it perspective?

Could be 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.