Picklesnout

Is this what God looks like?

1 hour ago, Picklesnout said:

Right? I think God really looks much different than my mind can grasp. Moses got to glimpse, and that was not face on. 

He saw what God wanted him to see...shaped somewhat by what Abraham expected to see...

• Like 1

The throne is surrounded by the colors of the light spectrum, this means our entire construct is connected to god at all times.  After the flood he said " I place my bow in the sky" .  What does this mean? Were there no rainbows before then?  It is sort of a code , you have to be able to see the bigger picture. E=mcsq. The speed of light is the boundary that has been placed as spoken of in Job. "Bars and doors" " here thy proud waves shall be stayed".

• Like 1

Native american myths and stories I have read refer to the great creator spirit in the clouds, sun, rain..basically all things. Everytime I see faces in clouds, it is ok with me if that is an aspect of God. Human tendency or not, I always wave.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Picklesnout said:

Well, they did a study, and came up with what God looks like. 

I'm sorry, but nope. I am old school, white heaired bearded god, younger dark haired bearded Jesus.

What do y'all think?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5834815/Is-God-looks-like-E-fit-images-reveal-varying-faces-Christian-deity.html

Ish they are suggesting God looks like some kind of an urban metro-sexual.  Yikes!   Picklesnout I agree with you.  God is an entity with a long beard, he is white and wears long flowing robes that are white.  He also has a hat that is better than the Popes hat.  He has deputies recognizing that not all inhabitants of earth are white.  He has a dark skinned God Deputy, and Asian Deputy and a Indian God Deputy for the Hindus.   Therefore there is no waiting when a prayer is received, someone gets right on it.  Just my take on things.  He or his helpers (guardian angels) have saved my life from a violent ending a couple of times.  All this means is my number was not up...just yet.

jay.gif.f406f66871ffe991d1244ba0cf9900db.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, phxsparks said:

Ish they are suggesting God looks like some kind of an urban metro-sexual.  Yikes!   Picklesnout I agree with you.  God is an entity with a long beard, he is white and wears long flowing robes that are white.  He also has a hat that is better than the Popes hat.  He has deputies recognizing that not all inhabitants of earth are white.  He has a dark skinned God Deputy, and Asian Deputy and a Indian God Deputy for the Hindus.   Therefore there is no waiting when a prayer is received, someone gets right on it.  Just my take on things.  He or his helpers (guardian angels) have saved my life from a violent ending a couple of times.  All this means is my number was not up...just yet.

jay.gif.f406f66871ffe991d1244ba0cf9900db.gif

I think he can chameleon to what works for you as well, but I am thinking oversized white dude with robes, white hair, white beard, and eyes full of stars.

P.S.  Glad you're still here.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

I think he can chameleon to what works for you as well, but I am thinking oversized white dude with robes, white hair, white beard, and eyes full of stars.

P.S.  Glad you're still here.

Well thanks Picklesnout, I'm glad you are here as well.  I'm not sure of why I would be leaving this site.  This is my new community/home.  After 6-7 years at gulp.  The sharing of information is so much better here at cop.  As an added bonus, no one attacks us here for simply expressing our opinions.  :)

The fallacy of the human species and those that push and peddle religion is that they  want to attribute "human" attributes that is so far above any one to something they can not even comprehend. 

• Like 2

Bunbun is old school too. Daniel specifically says that Father has White Hair, though I don't think Father looks Old. Lord Jesus, we all know. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.