Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Cinnamon

How long will it be, before N. Korea has a central bank?

Recommended Posts

The current dog-and-pony show is but the start, the whole sand castle can still wash away. Time will tell.  It all depends on what Kim's price is...:secrets:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Just wondering. 

It won't be long.  You can be sure the Rothschild's are salivating...  :handrubl:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly don't think installing central banks is a globalist priority any more.  In fact, I think there's good reason to believe soon coming events will completely destroy the current central bank network along with the US dollar.

I'm feel pretty certain that the final blows to the  existence of sovereign nation states will be several, varied and near simultaneous.  Destruction of the  current monetary system is one of those several blows.

I suspect blockchain technology was released "into the wild" in order to both familiarize the public with the concept, and "crowdsource" refinement of the technology.   In the hands of a centralized, global authority, it  represents utter, total and irremediable control of every financial transaction on the face of the planet. 

Blockchain based currencies have no need of any physical/cash/gold component to function. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Hmmm,,  A whole new chapter in money may be in the works. Maybe?  

NK will be the start of it?   

I'm more inclined to believe the "anti-dollar" system China has set up (BRICS, SCO...etc) will serve as a very temporary "bridge" to the final solution.  It will be useful just long enough to provide the elite with a way to move/store capital while the  dollar is in its final death throes.  Or it may just as well be undermined and destroyed along with the dollar. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I honestly don't think installing central banks is a globalist priority any more.  In fact, I think there's good reason to believe soon coming events will completely destroy the current central bank network along with the US dollar.

I'm feel pretty certain that the final blows to the  existence of sovereign nation states will be several, varied and near simultaneous.  Destruction of the  current monetary system is one of those several blows.

I suspect blockchain technology was released "into the wild" in order to both familiarize the public with the concept, and "crowdsource" refinement of the technology.   In the hands of a centralized, global authority, it  represents utter, total and irremediable control of every financial transaction on the face of the planet. 

Blockchain based currencies have no need of any physical/cash/gold component to function. 

if u take away the percived value its all worthless crypto dosent change this except the small uses of physical money like tp and door opener but other than that its worthless aswell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, markovian said:

if u take away the percived value its all worthless crypto dosent change this except the small uses of physical money like tp and door opener but other than that its worthless aswell

no argument here.  There is no  way the  global currency will be hampered by any connection to the intrinsic value  of anything truly valuable.  That would limit the amount of control it could be used to exercise and that simply will not do when they kick this up to the global level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=comments&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.congress.gov%2F115%2Fbills%2Fhr5404%2FBILLS-115hr5404ih.pdf&redir_token=a1C3G6YC_LzccoXMoHTup8Ytwh58MTUyODc3NDAxNEAxNTI4Njg3NjE0
 

With H.R. 5404 introduced to 115 Congress 2D Session on March 22, 2018 there won't be any Central Banks. 

I'm sure not many people know about H.R. 5404. Trump wants to get rid of Federal Reserve System and do away with our debt. And create our own $ again. Yes, we use to create our own $ until 1913. Read  "The Creature from Jekyll Island"  588 pages.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RetiredRogue said:

 

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=comments&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.congress.gov%2F115%2Fbills%2Fhr5404%2FBILLS-115hr5404ih.pdf&redir_token=a1C3G6YC_LzccoXMoHTup8Ytwh58MTUyODc3NDAxNEAxNTI4Njg3NjE0
 

With H.R. 5404 introduced to 115 Congress 2D Session on March 22, 2018 there won't be any Central Banks. 

I'm sure not many people know about H.R. 5404. Trump wants to get rid of Federal Reserve System and do away with our debt. And create our own $ again. Yes, we use to create our own $ until 1913. Read  "The Creature from Jekyll Island"  588 pages.

Announced on 3/22.. Wow, Skull and Bones anyone?

I feel a switch to crypto is imminent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.