BacktotheShadows

Weinstein to Congress: You Can’t Say ‘Donald Trump Is President’ in Campus Safe Spaces

8 hours ago, BacktotheShadows said:

Last week, Dr. Bret Weinstein testified to Congress about the extreme limits on expression that exist in certain environments on college campuses around the country.

No campus protest has caught the media’s attention quite like the spring 2017 protests at Evergreen State College. The saga, which centered around progressive biology Professor Bret Weinstein, involved student protesters roaming campus with baseball bats, an intentional disarming of campus police, and the university president being held hostage by students.

And what sparked this? Weinstein’s polite disapproval of an activism event that Bari Weiss of the New York Times called “a day of racial segregation.” This is how Weinstein described the “Day of Absence” in a May 2017 column for the Wall Street Journal.

Day of Absence is a tradition at Evergreen. In previous years students and faculty of color organized a day on which they met off campus—a symbolic act based on the Douglas Turner Ward play in which all the black residents of a Southern town fail to show up one morning. This year, however, the formula was reversed. “White students, staff and faculty will be invited to leave the campus for the day’s activities,” the student newspaper reported, adding that the decision was reached after people of color “voiced concern over feeling as if they are unwelcome on campus, following the 2016 election.”

Link: http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/06/12/weinstein-to-congress-you-cant-say-donald-trump-is-president-in-campus-safe-spaces/

What the f**k is wrong with this generation?  Bunch of f**king pansies........

now-i-feel-better-calling-them-snowflakes_o_7203113.thumb.jpg.f3c98ef41d0ae0fdd49377eaab4fd464.jpg

wait till they find out latter on in life they are not that important and nobody cares about all those "feelings"

Wait until white european decended people have had enough. It needs to happen. Kicking all whites off campus? They should have called in the national guard like they did to force whites to accept others in their schools. This marxist 1984 crap needs to be put down soon. Every day more damage is done to the minds of all involved. The education system was ALWAYS about propaganda, period, right from Prussia. Wake up.

1 hour ago, lostlogin said:

Soon enough they can be adults in the real world:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4268614/Facebook-post-VA-treatment-patients-causes-uproar.html

Where no one cares about their feelings. Or anyone else's

Taking the actions of a spoiled adult child and comparing them to an ill senior or vet is ridiculous.Thinking like that is what has got us here. Those things do not go together

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, who knows said:

Taking the actions of a spoiled adult child and comparing them to an ill senior or vet is ridiculous.Thinking like that is what has got us here. Those things do not go together

Ridicule is the same from birth to death . It just depends on who can get their breath at the moment. Soon enough we all learn that the world has absolutely no use for any of us:

https://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/18/nurses-laughed-at-dying-veteran-hidden-video/

Its nice they are able to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for a brief second off at camp thinking they are something other than mulch. That memory will be the one they cherish as they put the gun in their mouth at 47.

At  college I learned that bodied often hang for weeks before they are cut down

Edited by lostlogin
money for memories

27 minutes ago, lostlogin said:

Ridicule is the same from birth to death . It just depends on who can get their breath at the moment. Soon enough we all learn that the world has absolutely no use for any of us:

https://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/18/nurses-laughed-at-dying-veteran-hidden-video/

Its nice they are able to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for a brief second off at camp thinking they are something other than mulch. That memory will be the one they cherish as they put the gun in their mouth at 47.

At  college I learned that bodied often hang for weeks before they are cut down

I have seen them put a gun to their head in their 20's. 

2 hours ago, who knows said:

I have seen them put a gun to their head in their 20's. 

College kids get that little extra cushion, poor kids in the military, not so much-but, in the end, it's the same rock

20 hours ago, mooddoom said:

I say whatever I want, whenever I want pha get...

Worked like a charm all these years- why change now?

21 hours ago, BacktotheShadows said:

Last week, Dr. Bret Weinstein testified to Congress about the extreme limits on expression that exist in certain environments on college campuses around the country.

No campus protest has caught the media’s attention quite like the spring 2017 protests at Evergreen State College. The saga, which centered around progressive biology Professor Bret Weinstein, involved student protesters roaming campus with baseball bats, an intentional disarming of campus police, and the university president being held hostage by students.

And what sparked this? Weinstein’s polite disapproval of an activism event that Bari Weiss of the New York Times called “a day of racial segregation.” This is how Weinstein described the “Day of Absence” in a May 2017 column for the Wall Street Journal.

Day of Absence is a tradition at Evergreen. In previous years students and faculty of color organized a day on which they met off campus—a symbolic act based on the Douglas Turner Ward play in which all the black residents of a Southern town fail to show up one morning. This year, however, the formula was reversed. “White students, staff and faculty will be invited to leave the campus for the day’s activities,” the student newspaper reported, adding that the decision was reached after people of color “voiced concern over feeling as if they are unwelcome on campus, following the 2016 election.”

Link: http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/06/12/weinstein-to-congress-you-cant-say-donald-trump-is-president-in-campus-safe-spaces/

What the f**k is wrong with this generation?  Bunch of f**king pansies........

now-i-feel-better-calling-them-snowflakes_o_7203113.thumb.jpg.f3c98ef41d0ae0fdd49377eaab4fd464.jpg

Is it just me, or does this she-critter look a wee bit demon possessed?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.