HomelessPatriot

Dennis Rodman Trashes Obama and Praises Trump

Posted (edited)

Go to the 28 minute mark of this CNN video with Chris Cuomo. I can't believe they aired this. Rodman is so emotional and angry at the obama administration and praises Trump for trying:

Edited by HomelessPatriot
  • Like 2

An amazing interview and it reveals how lazy obama really was. And how patriotic  Trump and Rodman really are to try to secure world peace. Obama really does hate America yet people love the guy. I bet the cnn producers were climbing the walls.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, HomelessPatriot said:

An amazing interview and it reveals how lazy obama really was. And how patriotic  Trump and Rodman really are to try to secure world peace. Obama really does hate America yet people love the guy. I bet the cnn producers were climbing the walls.

Obongo was the laziest guy you could possibly find to inhabit the White House. Also not the sharpest.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

Obongo was the laziest guy you could possibly find to inhabit the White House. Also not the sharpest.

Banana peeler at best imho 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

Banana peeler at best imho 

Low productivity banana peeler.

• Like 1

I hope Kim realizes that China is no friend to them. What friend let's your people starve. NK is so much better to join the world and prosper. It will be interesting to see how China reacts. Of course this can be another ploy by Kim but that is on him not President Trump. Nobel Peace Prize earned for sure not the token that was given to obozo for nothing. Does anybody know why obozo got the Nobel peace prize?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, HomelessPatriot said:

I hope Kim realizes that China is no friend to them. What friend let's your people starve. NK is so much better to join the world and prosper. It will be interesting to see how China reacts. Of course this can be another ploy by Kim but that is on him not President Trump. Nobel Peace Prize earned for sure not the token that was given to obozo for nothing. Does anybody know why obozo got the Nobel peace prize?

He got it for being a black president. It's that simple and stupid

9 hours ago, phxsparks said:

Low productivity banana peeler.

"Low energy" Jeb ?

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, phxsparks said:

He was never lazy. Believe me, he worked very hard at destroying America!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, HomelessPatriot said:

Go to the 28 minute mark of this CNN video with Chris Cuomo. I can't believe they aired this. Rodman is so emotional and angry at the obama administration and praises Trump for trying:

Lol, they removed the video.
Did anyone think to download it?

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.