Personally, I do not care for pancakes.  That being said, I will eat them if camping and cooking for some people over an open fire.  I might eat a pancake once every 3-4 years.  Potato pancakes are another matter all together.  Yum....

I think IHOb will implode.  Its another misguided corporate adventure.  No doubt some genius figured out it is cheaper to schlep burgers than bacon and eggs.  Personally, I prefer Village Inn for my bacon and eggs fix along with a biscuit covered in sausage gravy.

Oh well, scratch IHOb off the list.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

Personally, I do not care for pancakes.  That being said, I will eat them if camping and cooking for some people over an open fire.  I might eat a pancake once every 3-4 years.  Potato pancakes are another matter all together.  Yum....

I think IHOb will implode.  Its another misguided corporate adventure.  No doubt some genius figured out it is cheaper to schlep burgers than bacon and eggs.  Personally, I prefer Village Inn for my bacon and eggs fix along with a biscuit covered in sausage gravy.

Oh well, scratch IHOb off the list.

Well I suspect the menu will stay basically the same but they needed the advertising boost. They said the name change was temporary.

I just love how Wendy's hijacked this and got free advertising just by giving them a hard time.

Edited by Amanda Lee
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, markovian said:

hahaha

ihop suckes so bad

Like once a year or traveling it hits the spot. Especially the hot chocolate.:D

13 minutes ago, Amanda Lee said:

Well I suspect the menu will stay basically the same but they needed the advertising boost. They said the name change was temporary.

I just love how Wendy's hijacked this and got free advertising just by giving them a hard time.

:gsbrnint:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.