Purchase An Ad Slot!
Ukshep

Breaking “Middle East Alert” Syria Gathers Thousands Of Troops

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Treebeard said:

I used to check out players in that clique but don't subscribe anymore.
The Paul Begley, Israeli News Live, BP Eathwatch clique.
For that matter I've also disposed of Dahboo 77/777 and RFB, MLordandGod, etc.

Begley is certainly the "religious" counterpart to Duhmboo7 :)   Syria has long been stating its intention to liberate Quneitra and Daraa.  It's begun with this past week's ops clearing the "backfield" just east of the  area - around Suweida.

Tiger Forces are moving into position for the assault on Daraa.

Nothing about these Syrian moves is unexpected...it's been telegraphed for weeks.  Syria has committed to keeping both Hezbollah and Iranian advisors far from this fight for control of Syria's southern border.  Tiger Forces backed by elements of the Syrian 4th Division are scheduled to begin ops to retake Quneitra and Daraa this week.

Israel may well seize this as a pretext ...but so far we have nothing but this blowhard buffoon and his unnamed secret sources to back any  of this up.

I can't find a single credible source indicating a mass call-up of  Israeli reserves.  

Edit to add:  Negotiations in Helsinki between Assad reps and Gen. Dunford broke down on Friday.  Assad was trying to reassure the west that  he will not employ any  foreign troops in the attempt to retake the southernmost reaches of Syrian territory, in order to avoid any appearance of threatening Israel while he did so.  He was seeking reassurances that Israel would not interfere with his efforts to purge his territory of terrorists.  Evidently, that was asking too much.  He said before that all Syrian territory will be cleared of foreigners one way or another.  He is now proceeding to do just that.   Al Tanf and the SDF/US controlled areas north and east of the Euphrates will be next after Daraa.

Edited by Jostler
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Jostler said:

I can't find a single credible source indicating a mass call-up of  Israeli reserves.  

Hal Turner doesn't count? He has stated 150K Israeli  Reservists are 
being called up. 
I think the North border of Israel is a hot spot. Looks like the Iranians
are itching for a fight via their proxies again. 

2 minutes ago, BadBrad said:

being called up. 

Nah h e don't count. This is no likely fake news shite making its way into things.

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Nah h e don't count. This is no likely fake news shite making its way into things.

Ok.  But for those who have a least a little curious mind on the subject, might want to Google his name and read the super brief report. You are only out your time if it is b.s. 

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, BadBrad said:

being called up. 

Quneitra is a hot spot all right.  It was captured by Israel and looted before pulling back to the UN demarcation line a couple hundred yards away.  In spite of it being in Syrian territory, Assad's father determined that the city would not be rebuilt or reoccupied so it would stand as a sort of propaganda monument to Israel's decision to make every building uninhabitable and giving Israeli contractors license to remove anything and everything of value before withdrawing behind the demarcation line.

That changed in 2014 when Al Quaida forces captured Quneitra and Israel has tolerated (encouraged and supported, actually) the presence of armed militia terrorists there ever since. 

Now that Assad is planning to remove them, its an issue? 

And no, Hal Turner doesn't count at all.  IMO he's even less trustworthy than Alex Jones.

Edited by Jostler
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Jostler said:

Assad was trying to reassure the west that  he will not employ any  foreign troops in the attempt to retake the southernmost reaches of Syrian territory, in order to avoid any appearance of threatening Israel while he did so.  He was seeking reassurances that Israel would not interfere with his efforts to purge his territory of terrorists.  Evidently, that was asking too much

In short, Assad has to ask the US / Israel for permission before he clears his own territory from Islamic terrorists -- by the way, he was asking too much. Very revealing.

Posted (edited)

Personally, I think something cooked up by 'she who lost' and associated team in the Ukraine more likely as a subject for an alert now.

However, I also believe that group's financial movements and communications are tightly constrained by the Trump administration et al (extending internationally), so chances are the best they can come up with is a big newsstorm in a teacup.

Look for it World Cup time.

Edited by Johnny Appleseed

11 minutes ago, Johnny Appleseed said:

Personally, I think something cooked up by 'she who lost' and associated team in the Ukraine more likely as a subject for an alert now.

However, I also believe that group's financial movements and communications are tightly constrained by the Trump administration et al (extending internationally), so chances are the best they can come up with is a big newsstorm in a teacup.

Look for it World Cup time.

The past two weeks have yielded numerous reports of  Ukrainian  troop movements that hint at a renewed assault on the Donbass.  Given our penchant for politicizing international sporting  events, the World Cup is certainly a time when the necons  would love to embarrass Putin...or  worse.  No  doubt Putin is aware and making appropriate preparations.

2 hours ago, Jostler said:

The past two weeks have yielded numerous reports of  Ukrainian  troop movements that hint at a renewed assault on the Donbass.  Given our penchant for politicizing international sporting  events, the World Cup is certainly a time when the necons  would love to embarrass Putin...or  worse.  No  doubt Putin is aware and making appropriate preparations.

Putin and company are totally prepared, I have no doubt. Some media clown in the UK was urging the Ukraine nazis to attack the newly-opened bridge to Crimea. Putin said if any planes are refueled by the U.S, tankers newly stationed in West Ukraine, and they cross 30 degrees longitude (roughly 50 km W of a Kiev-Odessa line, mid Ukraine), they'll be shot down.

About all ((they)) have left is the media. I suspect the media is going to be kept busy by Trump winning for the next month, usurping some of their juice. I also expect  Trump will hand Putin/Russia some kudos for the football hosting. All total guesswork on my part and could be wrong.

It might be a fairly exciting month for who swallow the msm garbage, and hard work as usual for patriot white hats. 

Everything ((they)) try now is just digging the hole they're in deeper.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.