Lamb93

The being Christians await who comes on the clouds with lightning

Posted (edited)

Never go to bright shiny objects. Ask a trout.

Edited by lostlogin
spinner baits are pretty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, lostlogin said:

Never go to bright shiny objects. Ask a trout.

All that glistens is not gold.

• Like 2

Barack Obama already came. His name means just that. The problem is he never actually legally changed his name. I think the elites have been manufacturing Armageddon...

21 minutes ago, gartner said:

Barack Obama already came. His name means just that. The problem is he never actually legally changed his name. I think the elites have been manufacturing Armageddon...

Emmanuel Macron said he would rule like Jupiter (=Iova=Zeus) and his name is Emmanuel which is what Jesus was supposed to be called according to the prophecies... :D

1 minute ago, Lamb93 said:

Emmanuel Macron said he would rule like Jupiter (=Iova=Zeus) and his name is Emmanuel which is what Jesus was supposed to be called according to the prophecies... :D

I know a few mexicans named jesus. Maybe they are the true messiahs.

36 minutes ago, Lamb93 said:

All that glistens is not gold.

And not all hidden knowledge has yet to be told!

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

The biggest hidden secret is that there are no hidden secrets.

• Like 1

Just now, lostlogin said:

Welcome to hogwarts.

The next time Jesus is seen in the flesh, by human eyes standing on the  earth, nobody, not one will be tempted to believe He is "zeus"  :)

Rev 19:11-14

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

If you read that whole chapter and the beginning  of chapter 20, you'll see this marks the "end of the age".  The end of this age inaugurates another "1000 year day" which is the final, seventh (rest) day of the test.  Once that's over, then we get the  complete "re-do", a new (or renewed) heavens and earth with all the effects of sin completely removed from all creation.

The few of us who survive to witness this event in our current bodies will continue on into the final "age" and their descendants will participate in the final test.

But the survivors will not be at all tempted to think zeus is the one riding down the sky :) 

Lots of confusion is introduced by failing to discern the difference between the "end of the age" and the "end of the world".

52 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

If the sea were ink for writing the words of my Lord, the sea would be exhausted before the words of my Lord were exhausted.  (Quran 18:110)

1 hour ago, lostlogin said:

Everything is in plain view but many are blind to it

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.