Therin

Alex Jones and Pizzagate

Posted (edited)

What pisses me off about Alex Jones and Pizzagate is the fact that he has never mentioned that James Alafantis and Comet Ping Pong had FBI recognized pedophile symbolism all over their social media. I saw it with my own f**king two eyes. They even promoted a band on Comet Ping Pong's website that sung songs about pedophilia and had FBI recognized pedophile symbols in their videos. Saw it with my own two eyes right when this shit broke in November of 2016. This was all out in the open for everyone to see. The pedo shit was all over Alefantis's shit and I mean all over it. Everywhere.

So, in light of the fact that a large amount of circumstantial evidence exists and was in fact used as advertisement to lure other pedophiles to associate with Comet Ping Pong...how in the f**k can Alex Jones say over and over and over again on his radio show that pizzagate was about some pizza place that someone said Alex Jones said Hillary killed babies in the basement???

It's f**king bullshit Alex. It is your attempt to cover your stupid ass from saying stupid shit on the radio and your soul is gonna pay for it if you don't come out and clarify that YES, Comet Ping Pong was/is a pedophile den and Alefantis is a pedophile who was openly advertising pedophilia through his business. Pizzagate busted that wide open because Alefantis showed up on Podesta's emails where he asked if he could bring over and f**k some little kids at his house. 

Pizzagate was the fuel behind the 'Russia' narrative. People like Podesta and Alafantis's boyfriend at Media Matters pushed the narrative BIG TIME when pizzagate broke. Go look it up. The term 'fake news' rolled out right after pizzagate.

They had that guy go in to Comet Ping Pong and shoot up the place while he claimed that Alex Jones made him do it. Obvious false flag. Then they threatened to sue Jones. Then Jones stops talking about Pizzagate and try's to poo poo it every time it comes up like the entire thing was about him. Check your ego Alex.

Everyone who is paying attention knows that pizzagate is the biggest thing since 9/11 and pedophilia glues the cabal together.

Anyone have anything they would like to add?

Edited by Therin
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

People tend to forget that November, well, the fall of 2016 was a strange time. Most of the mainstream world was convinced that Hillary was going to win the election. All of her Pedophile allies across the country were pretty complacent. I believe Alafantis was complacent as well and allowed the code words and the symbolism to become overt. He thought Hillary was a shoe in so why hide it? Why not advertise...not fully out of the closet advertise..but use the symbols and the code words as billboards to attract other pedophiles. 

They were building a culture. A network. They didn't see Trump coming.

Edited by Therin
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Therin said:

They had that guy go in to Comet Ping Pong and shoot up the place

I remember that the press could not get their stories straight on that one...

Print and online said "no shots were fired."

Television news said that shots were fired...

Wonder what happened to the cia agent, I mean guy who "shot" up the place???

Is he free? Or in jail?

Will we ever know?

Can we get a quick peek at his bank account please??  

• Like 1

Jones has been a money motivated joke  from day one....at best.   At worst he's a controlled opposition gate-keeper and I tend to lean toward believing the  latter.  Either way he favors hype and emotionalism and has absolutely no dedication to truthfulness.

• Like 2

Jones is afraid of being sued, which he frequently is.  This is why he hardly ever talks about Sandy Hook, even though he's being sued on that now.  He tries to stick to things he can absolutely prove.  So he talks tough frequently but he rarely goes out on a real limb.  The really controversial stuff that might get him into real trouble, he generally avoids. Who knows what he really believes.

• Like 2

Also, Jones doesn't want to lose his kids (as well as his business).  His ex wife sounds like a harpy from Hell, and she seems to be working with the Left to bring him down. On the face of it, doesn't make much sense to kill your meal ticket, but she must be getting money from some other source to make it worth her while.  Probably a case of hell hath no fury, etc.  If only men would stop thinking with the little head.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

I remember that the press could not get their stories straight on that one...

Print and online said "no shots were fired."

Television news said that shots were fired...

Wonder what happened to the cia agent, I mean guy who "shot" up the place???

Is he free? Or in jail?

Will we ever know?

Can we get a quick peek at his bank account please??  

You have to cut the Agency some slack on that one, they probably arranged it on the wing.  And details don't matter, nobody pays attention anyway.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

You have to cut the Agency some slack on that one, they probably arranged it on the wing.  And details don't matter, nobody pays attention anyway.

Yeah, I suppose you are correct...

After all.... They are only human too...

:banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon:

Just now, gartner said:

Gay Jesus' avatar looked a lot like a slice of pizza before he changed it.

And Stoned Jesus never sent me a damn album. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.