One Step Away

Harsh, Sad Reality

A Mall in China Put In A Traffic Lane Just for People Staring at Their Phones

According to the New York Times, the new lane of traffic was intended to address the needs of the so-called “heads down tribe,” people who find the world around them so dull that they can’t bear to look up from their phones, even when crossing the street. Their distracted walking is part of a growing number of traffic-related deaths with the World Health Organization estimating that around 68,000 pedestrians are killed every year in China.

SOURCE: https://www.fastcompany.com/40582950/a-mall-in-china-put-in-a-traffic-lane-just-for-people-staring-at-their-phones

• Haha 2

It will all be ok in the end, Just suffer a little more and I imagine we'll all learn what we need to..

We are still amazed at the increasing number of times that as soon as one touches their device the rest follow suit.

It has gotten to the point that if you move real slow and make no sudden sharp noises ...

It once took them 3 hours to notice that We had left.

Love,
@Uncle Thanky

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Zombie's.

You should look up the chain to the Rhythm song by Katy Perry it might make a whole lot more sense right now....

Put your Rose tinted glasses on and party on.... because reality is too painful for I and you and the masses in general I fear.

The rhythm of the news entraining your thoughts and emotions into actions and beliefs and thus we are controlled from our base instincts.

Weeping miserably as we slowly watch the world pass by. Or doing everything possible to distract ourselves from it as we are chained to the rhythm.

58 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Put your Rose tinted glasses on and party on.... because reality is too painful for I and you and the masses in general I fear.

I thought I could. Fresh start, new everything, same ole me it seems. I just can't wear rose colored glasses. I can't divorice myself from caring. It is painful. Upon my last meeting with my best friend in California he said he's giving up, selling out, buying every gadget, he just wants to fit in because his new girlfriend does. He knows what I know, he turns away, just rose color glassing it. He makes me sick to think about. Selling your soul for tech and acceptance for people incapable of caring. It's insane.

I DO NOT CONCENT.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.