Alex Litvinenko

KGB spy assassinated after claiming Putin is a compromised pedophile

Alex Litvinenko
Posted (edited)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfTHV3MUEAAL--p.jpg

Murdered spy claimed Putin was caught on film having sex with boys in same Moscow flat where Russian prosecutor was secretly taped cavorting with two prostitutes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3411766/Litvinenko-claimed-Putin-caught-film-having-sex-boys.html

Edited by Cinnamon
fixed link/ was not clickable

Roger Cone

I notice that those Russian troll farms seem to be controlling the pedogarchy narrative over at Reddit conspiracy. There they only promote the pizzagate narrative. Nothing else gets to the top, especially nothing linking Trump and Putin to Pedogate.

WakeUp
11 minutes ago, Roger Cone said:

I notice that those Russian troll farms seem to be controlling the pedogarchy narrative over at Reddit conspiracy. There they only promote the pizzagate narrative. Nothing else gets to the top, especially nothing linking Trump and Putin to Pedogate.

Reddit banned Pizzagate in 2016.

Ronnie
7 minutes ago, WakeUp said:

Reddit banned Pizzagate in 2016.

They only banned the official Pizzagate subreddit. I have been on the r/conspiracy subreddit for more than three years. Since 2016, it has been Pizzagate 24/7. Always brought to the top of the sub. No other narratives get to the top unless it's partisan and anti-Dem.

not suprising he was killed

... true or not true he would still have the guy killed putin is ruthless like that

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Ronnie said:

They only banned the official Pizzagate subreddit. I have been on the r/conspiracy subreddit for more than three years. Since 2016, it has been Pizzagate 24/7. Always brought to the top of the sub. No other narratives get to the top unless it's partisan and anti-Dem.

That's because pizzagate was the fuel behind the 'Russia' narrative. People like Podesta and Alafantis's boyfriend at Media Matters pushed the narrative BIG TIME when pizzagate broke. Go look it up. The term 'fake news' rolled out right after pizzagate.

They had that guy go in to Comet Ping Pong and shoot up the place while he claimed that Alex Jones made him do it. Obvious false flag. Then they threatened to sue Jones. Then Jones stops talking about Pizzagate and try's to poo poo it every time it comes up like the entire thing was about him. Check your ego Alex.

Everyone who is paying attention knows that pizzagate is the biggest thing since 9/11 and pedophilia glues the cabal together.

Edited by Therin
  • Like 1

This thread is interesting (IMO) because Putin kissed that kid on the stomach. I think that is odd. Therefore I suspect him of being a pedo.

I suspect the Litvenenko murder has a lot more in common with the Skripal's than not.  If Putin is a pedo this article certainly doesn't provide any evidence of it. 

• Like 1

Dawbra

How dead person can talk stories like that?
Wiki says he was assassinated 23.11.2006.
And the story you brought is from 22 January 2016.
By the way KGB check everything etc they spies so why they take pedophile as a recruit?
ps: Red Sparrow movie wont shows anything like that if we take that movie as a USA propaganda on Russians.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.