DRUMZ

Is there a level of ultra ‘top secret’ security above the President

Posted (edited)

“One thing’s for sure, I’ll never make fun of people who say they’ve seen unidentified objects in the sky. If I become President, I’ll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and the scientists.”

According to an account published in Wikipedia, despite his earlier pledge, once elected, Carter distanced himself from disclosure, citing “defense implications” as being behind his decision.

Defense implications? Defense from what and why? That is the great unknown and the public should be briefed about what is known about UFOs. Total discloser by the National Aeronautical and Space Administration (NASA) and the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency should be required. They should all come clean and stop telling lies about the existence of UFOs.

Is there a level of ultra ‘top secret’ security above the President of the United States when it comes to UFOs? Certainly President Donald Trump, after 500 days in office, has been briefed about UFOs from NASA, the CIA and perhaps others, but then again maybe not. This question is intriguing and not stretching reality. Are there secrets ‘from out there’ that demand such secrecy? Maybe so! But why?

Anyone here have any good stories?

:yes:

https://news.co.cr/donald-trump-and-ufos/73606/

Edited by DRUMZ
  • Like 1

I believe most ufos are dimensional beings temporarily in our dimension. Specifically of the spiritual dimension. So angels and demons.

All others are military hardware.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I don't know about the UFO stuff, beyond what's in the press. I know that Lockheed fed the topic heavily in Nevada, during the testing of aircraft from the U-2 and Oxcart through Have Blue. They said the UFO phenomenon provided great press cover for the sightings during the tests.

During an interview, with some important UFO guy (I don't remember who) the UFO guy said that Nixon was the last president to have been "read in" on the real LGM UFO stuff. So, according to this guy, it's need to know, and political figure heads don't need to know.

• Like 1

When driving across the desert at night, mom saw a guy in a suit of lights run up to the car, keep pace at 70, then run off into the desert again.  That smacks of mil hardware to me. 

There were abductions, quite another thing. That seemed otherworlly, and like a breeding program.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I believe most ufos are dimensional beings temporarily in our dimension. Specifically of the spiritual dimension. So angels and demons.

All others are military hardware.

It's ALL spiritual beings, you too..

Just some get to wear meat suits every once and a while.

I think that the universe is teaming with life. Well, many of the endless dimensions anyway.

And yeah, then there's the f**king military too. 

• Like 2

Yes there is. The actual controllers, specifically the central bank controlled military industrial complex. All presidents are warned if they say certain things, they will be eliminated. Been this way since WW1.

Yes the pedovores are ultimately in charge, but they own the central banks so my point stands.

4 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

When driving across the desert at night, mom saw a guy in a suit of lights run up to the car, keep pace at 70, then run off into the desert again.  That smacks of mil hardware to me. 

There were abductions, quite another thing. That seemed otherworlly, and like a breeding program.

THAT IS a cool story! How long ago was this?

If years ago, perhaps not military, as we would have seen it on soldiers by now?

Posted (edited)

Most definitely there are levels of "need-to-know" secret clearance above the President, how many
or in what official/unofficial agencies is at leat partial conjecture.
The President's powers are vast, but need to be exercised in order to cause effects.
Much like the British Crown, which retains great powers but refuses to exercise them.
If he survived in doing so, the President could get to the bottom of everything.

Edited by Treebeard
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Xavier said:

Yes there is. The actual controllers, specifically the central bank controlled military industrial complex. All presidents are warned if they say certain things, they will be eliminated. Been this way since WW1.

Yes the pedovores are ultimately in charge, but they own the central banks so my point stands.

Well we all know about the stupid ass banks, But why would they or any one else give a shit about hiding it from people?

What is the point? UFO's? So what? Other life out there, of coarse, what's the big deal?

There has to be some reason to hide it all...

What?

There have long been rumours of Umbra, Magic and Majestic clearances (and a number of others) along with  claims Presidents are not included.  I suspect classification levels and programs do exist that the system keeps hidden from any politician, including the President, but how would you  prove it?   All we have is whatever our estimation of the integrity of the person making the claim is.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

THAT IS a cool story! How long ago was this?

If years ago, perhaps not military, as we would have seen it on soldiers by now?

Many years ago -70's and she doesn't do drugs, not even then.  So yeah, I guess by that view, we have not seen speedsuits, so maybe otherworld tech.

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.