John Galt

Meet The Rothschild's Bosses pt1

Some interesting information that I have not come across before.. It's about a lot more than the 3 families mentioned. Reality, creation, and how it is being manipulated.

Dangoors Sassons Madourais(sp?)

https://zionistreport.com/2016/02/documentary-the-jewish-monopoly-on-opium/

The 99 year British lease on Hong Kong expired in July, 1997, allowing China to take over its land once again.

Hundreds of newspaper stories and TV reports covered that event but not one revealed how England first gained control of Hong Kong.

The truth lies buried in the family line of David Sassoon, “The Rothschilds of The Far East,” and their monopoly over the opium trade.

A bunch of links at the youtube link.. A lot to go through

• Like 2

Interesting and intense.  It’s a little late for me to see her other videos and jump into who this lady is, considering some of the comments on the video spoke of her in an ill manner.  And she also admitted to deleting comments.  So who is this lady?

• Like 1

I'm pleased to see the British oligarch's role in the world's troubles currently coming to light more and more. Dangerous evil people.

Have a look here and see if there's anything of interest to you along those lines. Few if any of these would come up searching the web.

http://wlym.com/archive/oakland/Empire.html

Recommended Book: As Microsoft Word, 7.9 MB - A treasure for conspiracy analysts 

The New Dark Ages Conspiracy: Britain's Plot to Destroy Civilization, by Carol White 1980

https://archive.org/download/NewDarkAgesConspiracy_201411/NewDarkAgesConspiracy.doc

Can buy at amazon ($20 used to $100 new) and has reviews there too.

I'm never gonna be able to figure any of this out, so better off not even starting. lol. Besides, all of these things were set in place well before anyone here was even born!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I'm never gonna be able to figure any of this out, so better off not even starting. lol. Besides, all of these things were set in place well before anyone here was even born!

Haha right. 

It is still interesting to see, yet, does not really change much of anything. 

Regardless, it's a time of purification for the world in the 'right now'

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, John Galt said:

Haha right. 

It is still interesting to see, yet, does not really change much of anything. 

Regardless, it's a time of purification for the world in the 'right now'

I agree, fully!

Posted (edited)

I have come across this information before. I do not believe those exact families she names 
are the most powerful Babylonian-Jewish banking families. She is a very observant Jew
with a good heart, but she's still a Jew, and I mean a real serious Jew, not an American 
reform Jewish person that's just like the rest of us. I watched a bunch of her videos and absorbed
them thoroughly. Her outline of how the rabbis who never left Babylon affect evil on the world
today is mostly true. Many years ago, I read about one of those families. It was not one in her
list of three. I just can't remember it or find it on the internet. Click on her "show more" for links
on this video to get info on the 3 families she talks about. I don't see them as the most notorious
or deleterious at all. Still, the concept is valid. Her concept about talmud being against torah is
also valid. Still, she's not right about everything and has some mental problems, despite her
obvious intelligence and charismatic disposition. I subs but then canceled, as my personal
determination was that she can't really be trusted. Good cop/Bad cop.

Edited by Treebeard

4 hours ago, Treebeard said:

I have come across this information before. I do not believe those exact families she names 
are the most powerful Babylonian-Jewish banking families. She is a very observant Jew
with a good heart, but she's still a Jew, and I mean a real serious Jew, not an American 
reform Jewish person that's just like the rest of us. I watched a bunch of her videos and absorbed
them thoroughly. Her outline of how the rabbis who never left Babylon affect evil on the world
today is mostly true. Many years ago, I read about one of those families. It was not one in her
list of three. I just can't remember it or find it on the internet. Click on her "show more" for links
on this video to get info on the 3 families she talks about. I don't see them as the most notorious
or deleterious at all. Still, the concept is valid. Her concept about talmud being against torah is
also valid. Still, she's not right about everything and has some mental problems, despite her
obvious intelligence and charismatic disposition. I subs but then canceled, as my personal
determination was that she can't really be trusted. Good cop/Bad cop.

Agreed :) I know that there is truth, but it is not the truth.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.