silversides

Tell me what you know about astral projection.

I used to do it, now weighed down by this fake reality I've bottled my hope and imagination. I need to rediscover myself. Thanks for the reminder.

I read up on this in my late teens and was successful one evening for maybe 3-4 seconds conciously floating above my body... needless to say I was not ready for how I felt emotionally or physically when I reemerged into my body...it scared me more than anything else ever in my life..coupled with the loud scream I heard as I jumped back in my body that nobody in my house heard at 9pm at night... I will never be able to mentally prepare myslef to try it again.. its just not for me I guess, I wouldnt trust myself or whats out there in astral land to feel confident I could make it back.... I will stick with astral land in sleep mode only :) 

if you only really wanted to go there

is was or is so simple no mumbo jumbo as alot of it is

the scripture or telling of the others perception of the truth

like this is what the truth looks like

totally give up on what others tell you

the truth is right before your or one's eyes

truth never lies ...neither do eye 

time is of the essence behold the truth

• Like 1

We are immortal.

Our "natural" environment is non-physical.

We are not even human.

We are pure consciousness.

There are endless dimensions.

No mass... No laws of physics....No linier time.. No decay.. No age..

NO DEATH.........

Thought IS a form of energy.....

Peace! 

• Like 2

gmorn
3 hours ago, lostlogin said:

Trying to stop doing it involuntarily takes work.

what are you doing when it happens?

Posted (edited)

Weird.  I was watching this guy all day yesterday and was practicing last night.  I was totally able to do some flying around and saw our world in tetrahedrons/polygons and just light.  Funny how you posted him.

Edit: Addition.  My purpose for watching him was to build my meditation practice so I can heal my surgery faster. I meditated last night on my surgery area and was able to "stitch" myself and watch the blood flowing through the area.  Saw as bunch of different light coming into the area as well and tissue started to build up and weave itself through the mesh they inserted in me.  It was really cool to watch and experience.  And the whole time, that area of my body was pulsating and was warm and buzzing.

Edited by LuckyBolt
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

Weird.  I was watching this guy all day yesterday and was practicing last night.  I was totally able to do some flying around and saw our world in tetrahedrons/polygons and just light.  Funny how you posted him.

Edit: Addition.  My purpose for watching him was to build my meditation practice so I can heal my surgery faster. I meditated last night on my surgery area and was able to "stitch" myself and watch the blood flowing through the area.  Saw as bunch of different light coming into the area as well and tissue started to build up and weave itself through the mesh they inserted in me.  It was really cool to watch and experience.  And the whole time, that area of my body was pulsating and was warm and buzzing.

That is kickass!

Nero

I only succeeded in dream manipulation. That to me was and still is an absolute insane ability I have. Dr.strange shit. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.