kirwan

TRUMP - Godfather to the World

TRUMP – Godfather to the World

US media openly calling for Venezuela military coup

It's Time for a Coup in Venezuela

https://www.rt.com/usa/429038-us-media-coup-venezuela/ 

In addition to these continuing American-Regime-Changes, worldwide: People might remember that Venezuela has more OIL than Iraq and it's much closer to the US than the Middle-East.

Also interesting is the fact that the U.S. has been orchestrating Regime-Changes throughout the entire hemisphere for over a hundred years: So if our REGIME-CHANGES have been so successful why do we have to continually revisit the same nations decade after decade?

But the most offensive language used by Nikki Halley and Donald J (GODFATHER) Trump along with Pompeo, and Bolton completely ignores the fact that the people throughout so many nations that we've crushed, are all more than aware of just how evil our occupations are – whether they came from Reagan's “freedom-fighters”, or Bush Jr.'s private mercenaries, Blackwater, or from the CIA's MS-13, or any of the variants that assisted Kissinger on THE OTHER 911 in Chile: On 9-11-1973.

September 11, 1973: The Last Stand of Salvador Allende 

https://revolutionaryfrontlines.wordpress.com/2011/09/16/chile-remembers-its-911/ video 

And there was G.W. H. Bush when he burned over 4,000 Panamanian patriots alive, in Panama City on his way to capture Noriega, his own drug dealer in Panama while Bush was head of CIA. That arrest led Bush Sr. to launch his 1991 attack on Iraq, in his failed effort to kill Saddam.

Maybe “Godfather” is too tame a term for this latest version of American Exceptionalism – directed by Israel & their Mossad?

6-9-18

59 minutes ago, kirwan said:

TRUMP – Godfather to the World

US media openly calling for Venezuela military coup

It's Time for a Coup in Venezuela

https://www.rt.com/usa/429038-us-media-coup-venezuela/ 

In addition to these continuing American-Regime-Changes, worldwide: People might remember that Venezuela has more OIL than Iraq and it's much closer to the US than the Middle-East.

Also interesting is the fact that the U.S. has been orchestrating Regime-Changes throughout the entire hemisphere for over a hundred years: So if our REGIME-CHANGES have been so successful why do we have to continually revisit the same nations decade after decade?

But the most offensive language used by Nikki Halley and Donald J (GODFATHER) Trump along with Pompeo, and Bolton completely ignores the fact that the people throughout so many nations that we've crushed, are all more than aware of just how evil our occupations are – whether they came from Reagan's “freedom-fighters”, or Bush Jr.'s private mercenaries, Blackwater, or from the CIA's MS-13, or any of the variants that assisted Kissinger on THE OTHER 911 in Chile: On 9-11-1973.

September 11, 1973: The Last Stand of Salvador Allende 

https://revolutionaryfrontlines.wordpress.com/2011/09/16/chile-remembers-its-911/ video 

And there was G.W. H. Bush when he burned over 4,000 Panamanian patriots alive, in Panama City on his way to capture Noriega, his own drug dealer in Panama while Bush was head of CIA. That arrest led Bush Sr. to launch his 1991 attack on Iraq, in his failed effort to kill Saddam.

Maybe “Godfather” is too tame a term for this latest version of American Exceptionalism – directed by Israel & their Mossad?

6-9-18

Since the most important and powerful Jewish National Syndicate Bosses such as 
Abner Zwillman, Philip Kastel and Morris Dalitz, along with Lansky and Stacher (who were all present at the 1946 "Havana Conference" in Cuba) were not present for this summit, it seems reasonable to assume that the Apalachin Summit was strictly a Cosa Nostra meeting, of no importance to the other National Crime Syndicate Bosses, concerning national rules, policies or joint operations.   http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/how-meyer-lansky-laundered-the-american-mafia-s-dirty-cash-and-ma

8 hours ago, kirwan said:

I appreciate your take on Trump and the Zionists...not too many are willing to name it what it is on here....

• Like 1

Octopus Prime,

That's why I posted this in this section of Conspiracy Outpost - YES I do know what you mean.

When people spend as many years in this bizarre carnage, surrounded by lawless traitors, it's more than understandable why so many are reluctant to credit what I say. The problem is that what I'm talking about has happened and continues to happen every day - like the 400,000 that were attacked in Raqqa for four straight months of bombing and shelling with no letup.- by creatures that didn't give a damn ABOUT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THEY WERE SLAUGHTERING EACH & EVERY HOUR - PHOSPHORUS,  BOMBING, STRAFING, NON-STOP - all the while claiming they were "the good guys" that had come to save the lives of the same people they were murdering - and the general public cannot seem to take any of that in. 

I've been living through this continuing nightmare since 1965, and LBJ going all the way back to 1957, when I enlisted in  the Military.

http://www.kirwanesque.net/kirwan-politics/politics-oklahoma/ before that I basicly raised myself, amid the insanity of Oklahoma, the Elmer Gantry's of that day and time, the prostitution the illegal world of alcohol, the sex & under the table politics,  the violence and the thugs compounded by Kerr-McGee Oil, whose owner was Robert S. Kerr, - who as Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, appointed me to the Air Force Aacademy in 1958, which I decined. When people live with nightmares every day, it is far easier to understand what the hell is going on right now... Thanks for understanding...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.