NeKro

"SUICIDE WEEKEND Weirdness. Come on up to the Lab."

24 minutes ago, NeKro said:

This is a MUST read. 

And with the recent rash of “suicides,” corroborated by some theories from some #Anons, I think we might actually be at the very start of the “Suicide Weekend” on the #QClock right now.

Credit goes to poster Johnny Appleseed

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/06/09/suicide-weekend-weirdness-come-on-up-to-the-lab-bourdain-spade-pizzagate-qanon-greatawakening/

This is stunning if true.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

This is stunning if true.

It's tough to tell with this stuff. There are so many people interpreting Q posts that I've lost track. And, new ones are coming up constantly. They are beginning to take shots at one an other.

All that aside, it's interesting stuff, certainly worth reading for entertainment value if nothing else.

Look for accurate, substantive evidence.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, 2many secrets said:

It's tough to tell with this stuff. There are so many people interpreting Q posts that I've lost track. And, new ones are coming up constantly. They are beginning to take shots at one an other.

All that aside, it's interesting stuff, certainly worth reading for entertainment value if nothing else.

and the obvious coincidences you take as entertainment too? 

and if we dont start pointing out these coincidences how are we going to gain access to said accurate substantive evidence? We all need to work togetehr and keep asking questions and keep up the pressure. You seem you rather discredit the info I linked rather than help the cause

Edited by NeKro
added text

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, 2many secrets said:

what do you make of Kate Spades husband coming out in public for first time wearing a mouse mask?

https://pagesix.com/2018/06/07/kate-spades-husband-emerges-in-bizarre-mouse-mask/

He is signaling he will be quiet as a church mouse is my guess. Some people choose to be blind

Edited by NeKro
spelling
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, NeKro said:

what do you make of Kate Spades husband coming out in public for first time wearing a mouse mask?

Was that a "Press Photo" ? If so, what agency took it?

My thought was, if that was him, and the timing was post the death, he may not have wanted his mug on the web for many reasons.

With the ease of photo enhancements (PS) today, I trust few images.

• Angry 1

2 minutes ago, 2many secrets said:

Was that a "Press Photo" ? If so, what agency took it?

My thought was, if that was him, and the timing was post the death, he may not have wanted his mug on the web for many reasons.

With the ease of photo enhancements (PS) today, I trust few images.

lmao wow. 

1 hour ago, therobots said:

Bump for some love - Qanon

JustInformed Talk is my go to Q   vid guy....  this was about a week ago before the AZ find and recent suicide week that we are currently in....   

• Like 1

One can only hope they all get exposed, prosecuted, and justice done onto them. Suicide is not an escape hatch for the spiritually void.

Posted (edited)

FACING THE WORLD

Kate Spade’s husband Andy steps out in bizarre mouse mask just days after tragic fashion designer took her own life

The grieving widower was spotted leaving their Manhattan apartment wearing the mask

Snip

Previously, Andy said the tragic fashion designer was battling "demons" and revealed the couple had been “living separately” before her suicide.

He said the American fashion designer had been suffered depression and anxiety for "many years" and was on medication after seeing doctors.

Snip

Mr Spade said they had been living apart for the past 10 months, but had not legally separated or discussed divorce

Photos w & w/o mask at the link

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6480272/kate-spade-husband-suicide-mouse-mask-picture/

Kate Spade Dead at 55: Andy Spade Dons Mouse Mask as He's Spotted for First Time Since Wife's Death

Inside Edition

Andy Spade wore the mask of the mouse Bernard, voiced by Bob Newhart in the 1977 cartoon movie, “The Rescuers,” as he left the Upper East Side building, two days after his wife hanged herself in the apartment.

The 55-year-old businessman was seen walking slowly to a waiting SUV as he was surrounded by photographers.

He appealed for respect, saying, "Do you know the meaning of privacy?"

https://www.insideedition.com/kate-spade-dead-55-andy-spade-dons-mouse-mask-hes-spotted-first-time-wifes-death-43972

Edited by 2many secrets

<snip>

Mental health experts agree that several high-profile celebrity suicides could possibly cause an increased risk of what's called suicide contagion, and that all of us should be aware of the risk factors related to suicide.

<snip>

https://www.hhs.gov/answers/mental-health-and-substance-abuse/what-does-suicide-contagion-mean/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/09/health/suicide-contagion-explainer/index.html

Excuse in place for when more happen. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.