One Step Away

Is Something Building Underneath the U.S.?

Connecting the dots between recent happenings in the Gulf to Hawaii to the New Madrid ...

First, quick background in case you hadn't heard recent news about Galveston, TX on the Gulf of Mexico:

Being near the Houston area, I heard all about and saw pictures of the clear blue water in Galveston over this past Memorial Day weekend! People who have lived here their whole lives had never seen this before. The water is typically muddy brown. 

: Clear blue water in Galveston?

The water then turns back to the normal muddy brown, and thousands of dead fish show up!

Residents see this and freak-out AGAIN just 5 days after the strange clear blue waters!

Then the blue water returns with a distinct line showing between the blue waters and the murky brown waters! (Videos at link)

Stunning video shows line of blue water just off Galveston

GALVESTON, Texas (KTRK) -- 

When you thought the rare clear water was far from the shores of Galveston, there's evidence that it didn't go too far.

Stand-Up Paddleboard Gulf Coast posted video Thursday showing an actual line where the brown water ends and green water begins. It's right near the Pleasure Pier.

SOURCE: http://abc13.com/weather/stunning-video-shows-line-of-blue-water-just-off-galveston/3576282/

• Like 1

Once again, thank you for sharing.  God definitely seems to be bringing these things to your attention for a reason.  I'm sensing these are significant developments, too.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AgedLace said:

Once again, thank you for sharing.  God definitely seems to be bringing these things to your attention for a reason.  I'm sensing these are significant developments, too.

Thank you, please note that not all, but most of my postings are directly from other believers, as this woman is!! :) God is awesome!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, One Step Away said:

:) God is awesome!!!

I couldn't agree more!!! ;)

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Remember the oil disaster?   Plus all the other leaking platforms out in the gulf.  

DeepWater Horizon was drilled straight into a salt dome and several times since 2010 I've attempted to find out if there has been any monitoring of the capped well.  I've not been able to find anything indicating an ROV has been sent down for a subsequent look at the supposedly capped well.

During the disaster, there were numerous times ROV videos showed oil leaking from cracks FAR from the  well head...hundreds of meters.  Grouting those cracks was a huge and expensive part of the overall response.  At the time several geologists expressed concerns that the whole salt dome had been riddled by fractures that would eventually result in uncontrolled, high pressure releases far from any well and therefore uncappable....unstoppable by any known technology.

*Surely* someone has been back to check, and/or monitoring sensors would have been left behind to at least keep an eye on things?  In a sane world....yes.  If common sense did prevail (far from guaranteed) anything and everything  they have learned since the well was capped has been completely withheld from public view.  I have not found *anything* anywhwere.

58 minutes ago, One Step Away said:

Yes, they're called Yellowstone and also the New Madrid Faultline.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, cool scarvs said:

Very mysterious and maybe a precursor to a tidal/seismic event of some kind?

I think so, it definitely feels like something is building!  :hiding:

Posted (edited)

The fish, plankton (plankton relates to color) die off could be caused by hypoxenation
and temperature changes.
Human industry has destroyed the ocean wherever the industry and traffic takes place.
Take a short moment to read the descripton of these studies and look at the hypoxity map.
This is a shortage of oxygen. Human activity is not only impacting temperature.
They are murdering the planet.
This is why I don't care about Trump and his idiotic, greedy policies,
nor do I respect any ideology that places profit over environmental concerns.
http://science.sciencemag.org/content/359/6371/eaam7240

Edited by Treebeard

ima nasty thingy.

i saw all this as a kid. in a film called land before time. its dinosaur cartoon. 

plates shifting plus all the military tunneling & the plastic bags. probably a few other crazy high tech thingies too.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.