Well I talked to a family member (EX) due to divorce.  He owns a demolition company.  I have a job interview next week.  I will be dealing with demolition, blowing shit up!  WhooHoooo!!!!!!  Well my friends, pray for me that I get the job!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, BacktotheShadows said:

Well I talked to a family member (EX) due to divorce.  He owns a demolition company.  I have a job interview next week.  I will be dealing with demolition, blowing shit up!  WhooHoooo!!!!!!  Well my friends, pray for me that I get the job!

You are a shoo in, enjoy the Powa LOL Have fun and stay safe..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BacktotheShadows said:

Thank you my brother!!!!!

We be solid!! your best is yet to come...  

• Like 1

hahahah. ...I miss making big, bold, ear splitting noises :)  Redleg!   Good stress relief  :)   Asking the Lord for favor on your  behalf.  You got  this.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BacktotheShadows said:

Good luck!  It is great fun if you can get a hold of a case of dynamite and some blasting caps.  Of course you need some fuse.  The green kind with shellac on the outside.  Please!  Be careful when you crimp the caps around the fuse.  Otherwise have a great time! 

:nukeanimated:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.