Picklesnout

Serious question-odd headaches anyone?

Mom and I are not headache prone people. Last week I had a sharp pain headache, just inside the skull, right over the ears. Both side of my head. I am not a complainer so I didn't mention it, but it was weird, and unusual for me. Super odd because I could feel right where it was

Took mom to the eye Dr yesterday, and she told me about this weird sharp pain headache she had last week. 

Just thought I would put it out there and check in with you all. This is not normal for us. With the China eggscrambler weapons coming online...yeah.

• Sad 2

That is weird.  Where do you live?  Near any cell towers?  Notice any 5g cells going up around you?

• Like 1

No towers. I live in a rural place, almost 0 bars, and often lose signal and snap over to canada's cell network. 

11 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

I am not a complainer so I didn't mention it,

Asking for help is not 'plaining.

That's what We are here for.

So, ask and it shall be given, knock and it shall be opened.

Love,
@Uncle Thanky

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

No towers. I live in a rural place, almost 0 bars, and often lose signal and snap over to canada's cell network. 

You may be sensitive to things... And right now there are many energetics in play just out of sight. I know a few people have been feeling. Off. With it all.

Same thing here with the headaches, reason my online activity has been way down.

I'm prone to headache's though, but these latest ones are massive migranes, makes me have to go into a dark quiet room and lay down. 

• Sad 2

My bout w/ strange headaches started about 3 weeks ago, lingered for about 5 days, then subsided. I've had a couple of weird ones since then. Hope you're feeling better :) 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Full Throttle said:

Same thing here with the headaches, reason my online activity has been way down.

I'm prone to headache's though, but these latest ones are massive migranes, makes me have to go into a dark quiet room and lay down. 

Same same, I get them too, maybe 1 per week. Seek out "Eletriptan <- generic "Relpax" <- name brand - expensive but it kills a migraine in 1 hr. I never travel without it. Weird thing is my ears have been ringing for the past 4-5 days too..

Edited by Hazmat
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Picklesnout said:

Mom and I are not headache prone people. Last week I had a sharp pain headache, just inside the skull, right over the ears. Both side of my head. I am not a complainer so I didn't mention it, but it was weird, and unusual for me. Super odd because I could feel right where it was

Took mom to the eye Dr yesterday, and she told me about this weird sharp pain headache she had last week. 

Just thought I would put it out there and check in with you all. This is not normal for us. With the China eggscrambler weapons coming online...yeah.

B/P good?

8 hours ago, Picklesnout said:

I wonder if something like this would be sonic based or radio frequency based?  There has been some discussion of both as weaponized systems.  :(

8 hours ago, Ukshep said:

You may be sensitive to things... And right now there are many energetics in play just out of sight. I know a few people have been feeling. Off. With it all.

I feel perfectly fine. )(

I did get a pain in my blown out ear. and that is odd.

Ching Gada Madre

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.