Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
CGK

If You Live Your Life In Fear, They Have Alread Won!!

Rate this topic

CGK    2,171

I sit in front of my computer every day reading through threads on COP while digging up news in an attempt to keep things topical and current on the forum.

Every day, all day, it's a shooting here, a bomb threat there, poison food, earthquakes, hurricanes, volcano's, asteroids, disease, terrorists, everything is hacked, radiation, dead animals, out of control government, refugees,  FEMA, DHS, FDA, ATF, UN,  bla bla bla bla. Be afraid, be afraid of everything!

The truth is, there is very little we can do about anything other than live our lives to the fullest every day. Live in the moment and tomorrow be damned!

There are NO GUARANTEES in life! You can be prepped to the max, ready for anything and then fall off a ladder, break your neck and you are dead. Your body will be surrounded with whole lot of ammo and can goods that someone else will have to deal with.

I believe in destiny! When it's your time to leave this earth there is nothing you can do about it. The sooner people figure that out, the happier and more fulfilling their lives will be. You've all read the stories about a guy who survived 3 tours of duty only to come home and be killed by a drunk driver? Yep, his ticket was punched and there was nothing he could do about it.

So, while we are all worrying about things that are beyond our control, life is slipping by.

Don't buy into the Big Bad Wolf, Boogie Man theory because that leads to a life of living in constant fear and terror. And that's what TPTB want....right? Everyone is so fearful of death that they forget to live.

I'm not implying that we should just stick our head in the sand and ignore everything. I'm trying to remind everyone that we are being programmed to live in fear. If there is a situation that you personally can do something about, do it! If not, let go of the fear and refuse to let life terrorize you.

Walk away from your computer. Put down your cell phone. Turn off your TV. Go outside and watch a sunrise or sunset. Take a walk and look at the world around you. Play some music and dance like no one is watching. Sing at the top of your lungs. Smile at a stranger. Do something, anything that makes you happy.

If we continue to buy into all the terror they shove down our throats, have already won. They have taken away our joy, happiness, and lives without ever firing a single shot. Don't let them have their way with us. If we refuse to buy into the madness...we win, not them!

Anyway, Shep loved y'all last night and I love y'all tonight!

:clausekiss:  :merryxmas:

• Like 3

CGK    2,171
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Awww... gotta 5th of 100 prroof Smirnoff... and cryin in my ice cubes.

If it makes you happy they why you so sad? Just do It !!!!

CGK    2,171
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Oh sheet! It's MONDAY... MOON DAY

Yep, winter solstice. Go out and howl at the moon. That should make you happy.

CGK    2,171

That's what I'm talking about Cinn! Don't buy into the terror madness. Laugh, listen to music and enjoy life!

Cinnamon    14,480
2 minutes ago, CGK said:

That's what I'm talking about Cinn! Don't buy into the terror madness. Laugh, listen to music and enjoy life!

f*** yeah! Wizards in Winter! 

CGK    2,171

Live in the moment! Enjoy the Christmas songs and the holiday. Never know if its going to be your last or not. Hell yes, no fear here. Just music and laughter.

:heartflowers: