Riggie Riggerton

Trump controlled by Mossad (5-part series)

Riggie Riggerton

1 - https://fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/10/29/trump-controlled-by-mossad/

2 - https://fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/trump-controlled-by-the-mossad-part-ii/

3 - https://fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/11/19/trump-controlled-by-the-mossad-part-iii/

4 - https://fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2018/05/13/trump-controlled-by-mossad-part-iv/

5 - https://fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2018/06/03/trump-controlled-by-mossad-part-v/

Enjoy!

Brendon O'Connel does a good job at exposing all of the different connections to Israel by the various nations and their respective leaders

I have to go with Trump as a zionist patsy.  Too much obvious favoritism for the nation with death camps, I mean Palestine.  Mossad is the new world order top shelf false flag makers, 9/11 for one example.  Trumps daughter married a mossad asset fer cryin out loud.  It's not 5d chess, it's the protocols of zion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xavier said:

I have to go with Trump as a zionist patsy. 

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck , and makes illuminati hand symbols...it must be a phuk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, CDN Eh Hole said:

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck , and makes illuminati hand symbols...it must be a phuk

Plus a life  long democrat says in that old interview that if he ran he'd run as a republican because they're stupid?  The arrests of Hillary and Obama, nah, they're good people.  Still geoengineering and pushing 5g.  Still no truth, no arrests, NOTHING.  Just some meaningless victories, oh the economy is great, look at the fake unemployment and fake stock market, no really, it's just magically beter now.

• Like 3

Ronnie

Been a HASBARA shill since he was born almost. His father Fred Trump been in the pockets of Chabad Lubavitch for many years and when Donald was born.

This is why Israel needs to be seen as the enemy it really is, for the sake of national security and sovereignty. The USA has gained nothing allying with Israel. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Delysid said:

This is why Israel needs to be seen as the enemy it really is, for the sake of national security and sovereignty. The USA has gained nothing allying with Israel. 

For a nation trying to hate religion, Especially Christianity, we do love that Israel something fierce. It's amazing more people can't see this. Heck Zionist dual citizens rule our congress, school system, media, banks, on and on and on... not bad for .02 percent of the world population huh? 

Oh no, he can see, Anti-Semite!

But wait the Jewish people are not semites.

Racist! Bigot! Nazi!

I realized literal mind control is real when I started looking into the Israeli problem. People will turn on you in a flat second when you question the Jewish influence on the world. Like a switch gets flicked, it's very disturbing.

Posted (edited)
On 6/8/2018 at 2:50 PM, Delysid said:

And the U.S. has lost how many lives and how much money? Yes, Israel needs to be recognized for what it is

Edited by octopus prime

9 hours ago, Xavier said:

For a nation trying to hate religion, Especially Christianity, we do love that Israel something fierce. It's amazing more people can't see this. Heck Zionist dual citizens rule our congress, school system, media, banks, on and on and on... not bad for .02 percent of the world population huh? 

Oh no, he can see, Anti-Semite!

But wait the Jewish people are not semites.

Racist! Bigot! Nazi!

I realized literal mind control is real when I started looking into the Israeli problem. People will turn on you in a flat second when you question the Jewish influence on the world. Like a switch gets flicked, it's very disturbing.

Most of our organized religions start the indoctrination and apply it heavily.  Marching onward to Zion...

On 6/5/2018 at 9:11 PM, Riggie Riggerton said:

Thanks for the post. I knew a lot of it, but there are some new things and connections that I was unaware of that tie everything up.  Guesses and speculations aside, the verifiable links and evidence are undeniable.  However,  some will still deny.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.