Unknown634

All Hell About to Break Loose on 6/11

im not sure if you guys are familiar with EyeTheSpy on twitter, but he recently made an account (on may 27th). I beleive he said he works for NSA or some shit and he said that everything regarding the elites will be exposed on 6/11. which is 9/11 upside down.

now im not sure if this asshole is either trolling or if he truly is legit. maybe the experts on here can shed some light. feel free to read his older posts.

my gut tells me he is just another morbidly obese armchair commando who is trolling.

https://twitter.com/EyeTheSpy

also, requesting pin.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Unknown634 said:

everything regarding the elites will be exposed on 6/11. which is 9/11 upside down.

Well if the IG report is finally going public on 6/11, that's some big $#¡+ right there.......

• Like 2

I don't know if my info or understanding are correct but, I believe all mentioned in the report, have to be shown the report before it can be made public. Further, anyone cited in the report has the right to contest the citations legally, before it's made public. If that's all accurate, it could be a while.

we have been picking 911 doom dates since the first 911....

did anyone see a Simpsons episode with 611 in it or something?

'cause that would seal it for me...:Neobullet:

horrible how the mind goes to weird places when discussing doom dates....

seems like propaganda can permanently  skew your thinking....

OK, deep breath now....   I'm good..... yep and Amen.:keanuthumbs:

<redacted>

911 rotated 180° to an inverted form would be LL6 (at least in fonts that feature serifs) or 116 in a sans serif typeface; 911 reflected over a horizontal plane is a backwards '6' followed by two L's or two 1's (again dependent upon the typeface used). Therefore, debunked.

:blink:

<redacted>

Actually, after consulting my big ass book of san serif fonts (and careful study of the san serif typeface we are posting in), it's definitely LL6 (and not 11 June) that we should be worrying about. Plus that's what the tea leaves said. 

LL6. You read it here first, a Conspiracy Outpost exclusive.

<redacted>

After further research, LL6 is a popular model of Yamaha guitar. So it could be a music-related event, perhaps a performance by the Tokyo Symphony Orchestra, as Yamaha is a Japanese-sounding brand and the guitar is a stringed instrument. The TSO's website features a list of upcoming concerts:

http://tokyosymphony.jp/pc/concerts/list

For instance, the 6/6 lineup includes:

ロッシーニ:歌劇「絹のはしご」序曲
リヒャルト・シュトラウス:オーボエ協奏曲
ベートーヴェン:交響曲 第3番「英雄」

which translates as:

Rossini: Opera "Silk Ladder" Overture
Richard Strauss: Oboe Concerto
Beethoven: Symphony No. 3 "Hero"

So really, all the connections are there so long as one understands how to read the symbolism rightly. 611 my ass. What an amateur! Rossini's Silk Ladder + Strauss' Oboe + Beethoven's Hero = DOOM

Clear as day.

<redacted>

Now 66 mirrored skyward over a horizontal plane suggests open quotation marks, but only in a serif font. Or if rotated 180° to inversion, closed quotation marks. So it also could be a quote-related event. Perhaps a powerful song lyric? But now I'm getting into the realm of wild speculation. It's not a science, after all, so much as it is an art.

10 minutes ago, <redacted> said:

After further research, LL6 is a popular model of Yamaha guitar. So it could be a music-related event, perhaps a performance by the Tokyo Symphony Orchestra, as Yamaha is a Japanese-sounding brand and the guitar is a stringed instrument. The TSO's website features a list of upcoming concerts:

http://tokyosymphony.jp/pc/concerts/list

For instance, the 6/6 lineup includes:

ロッシーニ:歌劇「絹のはしご」序曲
リヒャルト・シュトラウス:オーボエ協奏曲
ベートーヴェン:交響曲 第3番「英雄」

which translates as:

Rossini: Opera "Silk Ladder" Overture
Richard Strauss: Oboe Concerto
Beethoven: Symphony No. 3 "Hero"

So really, all the connections are there so long as one understands how to read the symbolism rightly. 611 my ass. What an amateur! Rossini's Silk Ladder + Strauss' Oboe + Beethoven's Hero = DOOM

Clear as day.

It could be a Hexadecimal code with 6 & 9 and O & 0 swapped to confuse the understanding ?

Ouuoooooooo.....

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.