Jump to content
  • Sign Up
VonLud

Paper Money is the Devil.

Recommended Posts

Are You a dummy?

The money is common. They print more of it every day.

Never trade your good life for something as common as money.

(charlie and the chocolate factory)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

Are You a dummy?

The money is common. They print more of it every day.

Never trade your good life for something as common as money.

(charlie and the chocolate factory)

No shit?

I could never watch that movie and I am old.

But I git the Jist

That blueberry chick

and then there was a band Veruca Salt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love them both, old and new. Lotsa good lessons for life masked as a kid movie. Farkin adults need to review this, and take stock.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

I love them both, old and new. Lotsa good lessons for life masked as a kid movie. Farkin adults need to review this, and take stock.

The video was the old or new movie?

I memer the little blonde dude so I guess I know the answer already

I look like Jonny=Depp ask anyone

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VonLud said:

I was watching this old show, you know? And the man opened his wallet and took out the money like it was a talisman of power over the other fellow. A paper is nothing. But a paper with all kinds of cool designs all over it is an attraction.

People are attracted to the little paper and they want it. They want the paper.

The paper is no good. What you want is freedom. Freedom is what that paper represents.

But if you lust after that little paper with the cool pictures on it you missed the boat.

Money smells bad. lol  And yes, I want what I can trade it for, hard assets. Not paper. No intrinsic value either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Money smells bad. lol  And yes, I want what I can trade it for, hard assets. Not paper. No intrinsic value either. 

I am digga deep.
The filthy lucre,
It holds a spell beyond what it can buy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VonLud said:

I am digga deep.
The filthy lucre,
It holds a spell beyond what it can buy.

Well, let's see. The one dollar bill is the only one with the Pyramid and the eye on it among other strange out of place pictures.  I wondered before if it wasn't a sort of talisman that people (unknown by them that it was a talisman) carried at the time when they first did that. Because back then, almost everyone would have a one dollar bill, but not everyone would have a five, ten and so on. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now we carry plastic with holograms. 

Visa- the dove. (Catholic bank?)

mastercard- the two circles around the word debit (forever debt spell?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Well, let's see. The one dollar bill is the only one with the Pyramid and the eye on it among other strange out of place pictures.  I wondered before if it wasn't a sort of talisman that people (unknown by them that it was a talisman) carried at the time when they first did that. Because back then, almost everyone would have a one dollar bill, but not everyone would have a five, ten and so on. 

Exactamundo.
Although I will tell you it goes deeeper.

You put it your wallet and in your pocket.
If you are disciplined you take all the creases out.
You crave it, covet it, you want it to stack up, that paper.

I never look at the shit and it is not important to me the slips of paper.
I have an infinity sign/magic 8 in my wallet rampant on a field of crimson.
Right in the stupid window that is supposed to house your smiling mug. You know the one.

Free cash.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.