Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Vitamin C does wonders...

I've been unwell a while. Very unwell. So much so that in all the work I've not realized how unwell I had become. Been loading on vit c for days and man is it making a difference, Healths clearing up so much so that I feel like a different person now. Coupled with my newfound vibrations. I can do naught but smile.

Just wanted to share this with someone. :D

Also have some good music.

Liposomal vitamin C (Amazon) may help you as well.  It stays in your system longer. 

3 hours ago, Zing said:

Liposomal vitamin C (Amazon) may help you as well.  It stays in your system longer. 

Yeah I keep meaning to buy one of those machines so I can make it myself. I'm one of those people who prefers to go cost effective from the first step ?

48 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yeah I keep meaning to buy one of those machines so I can make it myself. I'm one of those people who prefers to go cost effective from the first step ?

No machines involved in what I am suggesting.

Shep, I am sorry to hear that you have not been well.  Yes, Vitamin C works wonders for our health.  I encourage you to do a search for Dr. Linus Pauling.  He was a pioneer in the use of Vitamin C and Amino acids to treat inflammation in the body.  His specific area of interest was in cardiovascular health.  He found that Vitamin C and L-Lysine would clear blocked arteries and restore health of the heart.  He passed away years ago of natural causes.  He was 93 years old when he died.

Dr. Linus Pauling:  http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/about/linus-pauling-biography

Be well.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.