Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Healing through vibrational energy: The therapeutic art of Himalayan singing bowls and sound therapy

Achieve relaxation with sound therapy using bowls – but not just ordinary bowls that you can find in the kitchen. Himalayan singing bowls are one of the most popular instruments used in sound therapy.

Sound therapy has been used thousands of years ago to achieve a soothing and relaxing effect on the mind, body, and spirit. This kind of therapy uses both sound and vibrations at different frequencies. It is also practiced to improve sleep, eliminate toxins, stimulate circulation, lower blood pressure and heart rate, and enhance recovery from trauma or illness. (Related: De-Stress And Heal Your Body With Sound Therapy.)

<snip>

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-05-27-vibrational-energy-therapeutic-art-of-himalayan-singing-bowls-and-sound-therapy.html#

• Like 1

I think I've probably been giving myself some sound therapy as of late :) Just a few more months I think to be as zen as I can! Peace found.

10 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I think I've probably been giving myself some sound therapy as of late :) Just a few more months I think to be as zen as I can! Peace found.

I haven't been doing any of the things I did before re: vibration therapy.  I need to get back to it. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.