Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Shep! Watch out!

Cinnamon    21,861

Bullied monkey on the loose after fighting inside his enclosure

A monkey is on the loose in England after fighting within his group – and you could become his next opponent, zookeepers warn.

Tamil, a 6-year-old lion-tailed macaque from the Howletts Animal Park in Kent, disappeared on Tuesday night.

Zoo officials believe Tamil escaped after tussling with other macaques in his enclosure amid a battle for dominance.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/12/18/bullied-monkey-on-loose-after-fighting-inside-his-enclosure.html?intcmp=hplnws

:b0vpxS8:

Ukshep    18,932
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Bullied monkey on the loose after fighting inside his enclosure

A monkey is on the loose in England after fighting within his group – and you could become his next opponent, zookeepers warn.

Tamil, a 6-year-old lion-tailed macaque from the Howletts Animal Park in Kent, disappeared on Tuesday night.

Zoo officials believe Tamil escaped after tussling with other macaques in his enclosure amid a battle for dominance.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/12/18/bullied-monkey-on-loose-after-fighting-inside-his-enclosure.html?intcmp=hplnws

:b0vpxS8:

OMG! he is outside my house terrorizing me. He has an isis flag in 1 hand and a blunt knife in the other! mwahahah Halp me!

RabidWolf    1,069
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

OMG! he is outside my house terrorizing me. He has an isis flag in 1 hand and a blunt knife in the other! mwahahah Halp me!

Pee on him from the window, Shep! Show him who is boss!

Ukshep    18,932
Just now, RabidWolf said:

Pee on him from the window, Shep! Show him who is boss!

HE GOT ME RABID! HE GOT ME! OMG HALP:whip:

RabidWolf    1,069
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

HE GOT ME RABID! HE GOT ME! OMG HALP:whip:

I call dibs on Shep's computer! 

SCORE!!!!