NotStarvingActress

DB Cooper Found, New Book Proves It

Finally not something political. Thank you! 

Seems like we have a confession here. Need to research more but would be cool if this mystery is solved.

The one I really want solved is the Zodiac. . 

• Like 2

I think Rackstraw knew the details of the conversation with the Stewardess. The FBI never released the details of the conversation.

http://www.oregonlive.com/trending/2018/02/db_cooper_investigative_team_b.html 

https://dbcooper.com/

Lots of people have been suspected of, or confessed to being Cooper over the years.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2018/05/16/book-publisher-claims-has-identified-d-b-cooper/617696002/

Edited by 2many secrets

9 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Well, good on him.  He took one hell of a gamble and it paid off.

The bills were all marked and he knew it. So I understand, he didn't spend much or any of the money. Some was reported laundered through Canada?

2 minutes ago, 2many secrets said:

The bills were all marked and he knew it. So I understand, he didn't spend much or any of the money. Some was reported laundered through Canada?

Jip, I read the whole story, fascinating really that a guy could be crazy enough to engage in such a stunt. Locally there is a lot of counterfeit currency.  It is mostly used at gas stations, corner garages and to pay casual labour.  I suppose he had some use of the money, that is the lot that he retained because there is a story about a boy who found some bags of money in or near a river.  Funny that the guy who packed the parachute(s) was killed - FBI / CIA op?    

4 hours ago, 2many secrets said:

Well, he lived in Michigan which is a hop, skip, and a jump. Of course, marked bills do get into circulation and are never seen again. Interesting.

52 minutes ago, Lifeline said:

Well, he lived in Michigan which is a hop, skip, and a jump. Of course, marked bills do get into circulation and are never seen again. Interesting.

I may be wrong on this, it's from memory, but he entered through Washington and had an account and safety deposit box at a Vancouver bank.

In the mid 90's (I think) there was a bundle of cash found on the shoreline of the Columbia river and it was some of the marked bills from this heist. brought allot of speculation that DC did not survive the jump.

interesting story,

thanks for the post!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, apache54 said:

In the mid 90's (I think) there was a bundle of cash found on the shoreline of the Columbia river and it was some of the marked bills from this heist. brought allot of speculation that DC did not survive the jump.

interesting story,

thanks for the post!

That was placed on purpose and meant to be found, according to Rakstraw, who knew the amount left and how it was packaged. It was meant to lead people to believe DB was dead.

Edited by 2many secrets
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, 2many secrets said:

That was placed on purpose and meant to be found, according to Rackstraw, who knew the amount left and how it was packaged. It was meant to lead people to believe DB was dead.

well being around the Columbia river, I always thought it was pretty ODD to be able to find something like that, as the river flows and boat traffic cause lots of water level changes.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.