DRUMZ

So what if we all have a guardian angel that watches over us throughout our lives.....

So what if we all have a guardian angel that watches over us throughout our lives.....

And they have to stand along side of us on our judgement day?

Are they thinking....

You stupid mother f**ker.... I tried to warn you time and time again?

Do they get  some kind of demerits because of our own stupidity?

Are they judged on their performance?

I think that they beg for our mercy as part of their job,  but also to save their own butt too??

Who knows?

Do you?

Edited by Ukshep
Fixed spelling and a big white space. Editors funky today.
  • Like 1

Jesus is my defense attourney. My job is to STFU, and accuse no one of anything, and that is gonna be difficult cause folks have done some S**+ to me.

Matthew 7:1-3 King James Version (KJV)

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

Jesus is my defense attourney. My job is to STFU, and accuse no one of anything, and that is gonna be difficult cause folks have done some S**+ to me.

Matthew 7:1-3 King James Version (KJV)

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Kickin some ass Picklesnout!!!!

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

But I was looking for an answer more for or about our guardian  angles then oneself....

I have a pretty good perspective on how f**ked up we are...

But was curious on what folks perspective or thoughts about our guardian was or are????

Deep? Perhaps ...

I say go, your turn...  

Never drive faster than your angel can fly. Mine is a ripper! On guardian angels..

I do believe my grandma and some friends/family look after me. They can't change stuff, but tell me certain things. Like if there will be a bad earthquake. They are never allowed to say very much.

As a small child I had a heavenly angel visit me. I suppose you could say it was a vision? He was very roman looking, breastplate, skirt, sword, shield and wings. He never spoke words, but images came into my mind. Revelations about life, and heaven.

Other than that, I don't know about guardian angels... God is with me so much, I just notice that, rather than angels.

• Like 2

There are unseen things around us...

I have more questions than answers

AKA: Don't ask me...

However,

well... I really don't know.

I do know that I've had (what some would consider) some unexplainable experiences in my lifetime.

Believe you me ;)

Peace, Love, Light and all

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DRUMZ said:

And they have to stand along side of us on our judgement day?

Are they thinking....

You stupid mother f**ker.... I tried to warn you time and time again?

Do they get  some kind of demerits because of our own stupidity?

Are they judged on their performance?

I think that they beg for our mercy as part of their job,  but also to save their own butt too??

Who knows?

Do you?

Beg for our mercy? Jesus Christ's death fulfilled all judgement of sin. Any who believe are not judged on our sin but on what we do while saved.

• Like 1

Who could possibly be in a position to judge anything generated from this dying starving planet? It would be like beating lepers for having bad skin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lostlogin said:

Who could possibly be in a position to judge anything generated from this dying starving planet? It would be like beating lepers for having bad skin.

Perhaps you watch too much TV or live in a big city?

Planet is doing just fine out by me.

Uhmmm... I think that God might be in a position to judge? Just to kinda throw that out there.

It is a beautiful day and I am going camping tonight.

No dying or starving.... just peace love and..... BEER!

:beerl:

Guardian Angel might come in handy tonight? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Beg for our mercy? Jesus Christ's death fulfilled all judgement of sin. Any who believe are not judged on our sin but on what we do while saved.

Plenty of "believers" do not get "saved."

Yes, we are judged on our sins, and how we have loved God and our neighbors too.

Peace!

7 hours ago, Picklesnout said:

He was very roman looking, breastplate, skirt, sword, shield and wings. He never spoke words, but images came into my mind. Revelations about life, and heaven.

Sounds like St. Michael?

8 hours ago, DRUMZ said:

I think that they beg for our mercy

So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death. The law of Moses was unable to save us because of the weakness of our sinful nature. So God did what the law could not do. He sent his own Son in a body like the bodies we sinners have. And in that body God declared an end to sin’s control over us by giving his Son as a sacrifice for our sins. He did this so that the just requirement of the law would be fully satisfied for us, who no longer follow our sinful nature but instead follow the Spirit.
Romans 8:1‭-‬4 

Find rest and peace in the Grace of God through the accomplishments of Jesus Christ.  His blood paid for your sins.  Past, present and future.  

5 minutes. 

"How good is good enough?

Take your silly list of good deeds and line em up against perfection... Good luck!

Thats life past your pay grade.

The cost of your soul?  You ain't got a big enough piggy bank.

But you can give it a shot.

... You can't fix yourself, quit trying its impossible."

For if you are trying to make yourselves right with God by keeping the law, you have been cut off from Christ! You have fallen away from God’s grace.
Galatians 5:4 

Edited by Walk Softly
  • Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.