Amanda Lee

BUSTED! Leaked photo shows CNN anchors PARTYING with Stormy Daniels’ lawyer

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/busted-leaked-photo-shows-cnn-anchors-partying-with-stormy-daniels-lawyer/?utm_source=realjack&utm_medium=twitter

BUSTED! Leaked photo shows CNN anchors PARTYING with Stormy Daniels’ lawyer

In a now-deleted tweet, a CNN commentator’s wife exposed Stormy Daniel’s lawyer, Michael Avenatti, partying with CNN anchors and pundits.

Avenatti, a man with a shady track record, has quickly become the new savior for the Democrats as he’s supposedly going to be the one to bring down Donald Trump.

In the tweet by Juanita Scarlett, the wife of CNN political commentator Errol Louis, Michael Avenatti is pictured smiling with Don Lemon, a CNN anchor, and CNN commentator Margaret Hoover

The tweet said, “Thrilled to have met @MichaelAvenatti at the Sag Harbor soiree of my second favorite favorite on-air journalist @donlemon @errollous @MargaretHoover.

clip-

Before deleting the tweet and setting her account to private, users got screenshots of the photo and then it started circulating rapidly.

not that we are surprised ...

Edited by Cinnamon
TEXT ADDED FROM ARTICLE
  • Like 1
  • Angry 1

15 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This guy makes my skin crawl.  

Haha...I know someone that worked closely with him.  Your senses don't deceive you so I am told.

• Like 1

Not going to take the time to research again as I always seem to be correct on these type of things......

But.... Jews be jewin again?

Thank God I do not live in Germany....

Can't image a peaceful soul as I in prison over a thought....

Peace and Joy to ya all! 

• Like 1

Skulduggery is an age-old game in politics, just ask the ancient Romans.  But these American Dems are really getting to be absolute masters at it.  I can just imagine the real truths they are trying to cover up with this bullshit.  It is time for big media propaganda houses to lose their licenses.  They are really not representing either news or entertainment, rather they are master propagandists masquerading as an MSM. 

• Like 1

These stories get crazier everyday. Don Lemon has a boyfriend?  Dang... I didn’t know that!

Edited by TheToolman

9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

funny how even just a picture can emit the demons in his aurora!!

some people can see them easily.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Usually that's my job :D lol just kidding of course! 

On 5/18/2018 at 9:47 AM, TheToolman said:

These stories get crazier everyday. Don Lemon has a boyfriend?  Dang... I didn’t know that!

Yes, and the BF said something negative about Avenatti, I forget what it was right now.  He might be jealous, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Avenatti was a switch hitter.  He seems unbelievably sleazy to me.  

• Like 1
  • WTF 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.