Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
TheToolman

If you can remote view, can you tell me where I left my glasses

Recommended Posts

I have a small horse ranch and for the life I me I put my glasses down somewhere and I can't find them!  :oh_dear:

 

  If you can remote view, can you let me know where they are please?  I would really appreciate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheToolman said:

I have a small horse ranch and for the life I me I put my glasses down somewhere and I can't find them!  :oh_dear:

 

  If you can remote view, can you let me know where they are please?  I would really appreciate it.

Do you have a walk-in closet in the bedroom?  If so check in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ima nasty thingy.

ask ur mind to figure it out bfor u take a nap/ go to sleep. when u wake up ul have ur answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, God Man said:

Do you have a walk-in closet in the bedroom?  If so check in there.

I’ve been through there a couple times.  Even checked the drawers and nothing.  Good idea though.  Thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ima nasty thingy. said:

ask ur mind to figure it out bfor u take a nap/ go to sleep. when u wake up ul have ur answer.

That’s what I’m hoping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.