gxer

To declare Purdue Pharma, producers of "OxyContin", an Enemy of The Republic of The United States of America.

To declare Purdue Pharma, producers of "OxyContin", an Enemy of The Republic of The United States of America.

We The People of The United States, respectfully request of our Commander in Chief, Donald J. Trump, to declare Perdue Pharma, makers of the wicked drug "OxyContin", an enemy of the Citizens of the United States, and to treat them as such.

No matter how many lives are ruined by "OxyContin", from the dead and wounded soldiers who have been co-opted over the past 20 years to guard Poppy fields in other nations, to our grandparents and children, MILLIONS of whom are addicted and dying all over OUR Nation, Perdue Pharma and it's Employees show NO regard for human life or suffering. This cannot be seen as an accident or "business as usual." This is the purposeful murder of INNOCENT American Citizens. This is Wrong. This is war.

Respectfully Submitted,

We The People of The United States

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-purdue-pharma-producers-oxycontin-enemy-republic-united-states-america

The reason why 'WE THE PEOPLE' aren't winning is because only 45 people signed this petition.  Why is this one important?  The people who MAKE "OxyContin" are the ones who need to be stopped.  But only 45 people were willing to put their name where their mouth was.  Patriots indeed we are (aren't)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

I hate to say it but your right gxer, people love to be keyboard warriors, but when it comes down to getting one's hands dirty, well.    

...Idunno  I just went to sign it, which I often do, when I see one worth signing...

not hard to do... takes a minute but, I see that this one is closed.

I try to when I see um tho....    yep and Amen.:tommy_lee_jones:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.