Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

The Original Clinton Chronicles

Recommended Posts

The Clinton Chronicles

Published on Oct 20, 2016

SUBSCRIBE 1.1K

Investigations into alleged criminal activities of Arkansas former Governor President Bill Clinton. Many people involved in the research and investigations reported by this film have been murdered or died under questionable circumstances. A documentary that puts together the whole story! The names and faces of the key players who Clinton used to build his Circle of Power … as well as those who got in his way and lost their jobs, reputations, virtue and lives! From Whitewater to ADFA (Clinton political Machine) From millions in drug smuggling in Mena, Arkansas. To Money laundering with the BCCI From Gennifer Flowers to Paula Jones. From Vince Foster’s “Suicide” to the gangland slaying of private investigator Jerry Parks. The documentary uncovers the shocking truth the controlled media and Clintons don’t want you to know!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The Clinton Chronicles

Published on Oct 20, 2016

SUBSCRIBE 1.1K

Investigations into alleged criminal activities of Arkansas former Governor President Bill Clinton. Many people involved in the research and investigations reported by this film have been murdered or died under questionable circumstances. A documentary that puts together the whole story! The names and faces of the key players who Clinton used to build his Circle of Power … as well as those who got in his way and lost their jobs, reputations, virtue and lives! From Whitewater to ADFA (Clinton political Machine) From millions in drug smuggling in Mena, Arkansas. To Money laundering with the BCCI From Gennifer Flowers to Paula Jones. From Vince Foster’s “Suicide” to the gangland slaying of private investigator Jerry Parks. The documentary uncovers the shocking truth the controlled media and Clintons don’t want you to know!

Clinton's and Trump share so many similarities it is almost comical, lol. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The Clinton Chronicles

Published on Oct 20, 2016

SUBSCRIBE 1.1K

Investigations into alleged criminal activities of Arkansas former Governor President Bill Clinton. Many people involved in the research and investigations reported by this film have been murdered or died under questionable circumstances. A documentary that puts together the whole story! The names and faces of the key players who Clinton used to build his Circle of Power … as well as those who got in his way and lost their jobs, reputations, virtue and lives! From Whitewater to ADFA (Clinton political Machine) From millions in drug smuggling in Mena, Arkansas. To Money laundering with the BCCI From Gennifer Flowers to Paula Jones. From Vince Foster’s “Suicide” to the gangland slaying of private investigator Jerry Parks. The documentary uncovers the shocking truth the controlled media and Clintons don’t want you to know!

This is what did it for me. Turned me into a conspiracy theorist in the early 90’s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, God Man said:

Clinton's and Trump share so many similarities it is almost comical, lol. :)

 

I doubt if Trump can compete with the amount of Clinton's dead bodies. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I doubt if Trump can compete with the amount of Clinton's dead bodies. 

Give him 6 more years in the White house and then lets count the bodies.  I think they could possibly have similar numbers right now but no one has put forth the effort yet to dig up all the info and publish it on D. yet.  Operating privately and not being an elected official most of his life makes it much harder to connect the dots.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, God Man said:

Give him 6 more years in the White house and then lets count the bodies.  I think they could possibly have similar numbers right now but no one has put forth the effort yet to dig up all the info and publish it on D. yet.  Operating privately and not being an elected official most of his life makes it much harder to connect the dots.

 

Dude Trump wasn’t running Contra coke out of Mena for Daddy Bush while Governor of Arkansas. Clinton is straight up Dixie Mafia. The dead bodies are mostly Arkansas state troopers that were used as his pratorean guard and knew too much. Dozens. 

Trump will never come close to matching the criminality that Clinton FLAUNTED for years. You don’t know about the Dixie Mafia.

Edited by Therin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.