Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YaKnow2.0

Naval base Camp Lejeune,"bomb sniffing dogs around exchange"

Thanks for the heads up!!!! Will keep an eye on this one - wasn't it just Yesterday that the Homeland idiot Jeh upped the terror rating? Imagine That coincidence! :onfire:

Shew, looks like it's all clear now - but awfully strange timing, isn't it? Gosh, enough of these fake attacks, we'll be spread so thin well have to declare a state of emergency nationwide! :yah:

YaKnow2.0    661
1 hour ago, BlueHawK said:

Shew, looks like it's all clear now - but awfully strange timing, isn't it? Gosh, enough of these fake attacks, we'll be spread so thin well have to declare a state of emergency nationwide! :yah:

Outa greens.but thats how i feel.new terror alert system.going after all "extremists" including constitutionilists and christians(im not christian but i live in the bible belt,so they goin after old ladys that go to church everyday and people who believe in the constituition).and now there is going to loch downs,lock ins,shutdowns,false alarms everywhere putting everyone in edge!!

Ukshep    18,810
41 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Outa greens.but thats how i feel.new terror alert system.going after all "extremists" including constitutionilists and christians(im not christian but i live in the bible belt,so they goin after old ladys that go to church everyday and people who believe in the constituition).and now there is going to loch downs,lock ins,shutdowns,false alarms everywhere putting everyone in edge!!

just until the elections then a little while after comes the new chips. As an answer to terrorism