Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Anthony Weiner gave his electronics to private investigative firm as FBI probed sexting case, unsealed warrant reveals

A newly unsealed search warrant for Anthony Weiner's electronics revealed he'd turned the items over to a private investigative firm as the feds eyed his depraved sexts with a minor.

The warrant, signed on September 26, 2016, in Manhattan Federal Court, shows that Weiner handed his iPad, Dell Computer and iPhone over to Granite Intelligence as the FBI investigated him for an array of offenses relating to vile text exchanges with a 15-year-old girl.

Among the potential offenses listed on the warrant were transfer of obscene material to a minor and exploitation of a minor.

The former congressman had "transferred" the electronics to the firm three days prior to the date of the warrant, according to the paperwork.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/anthony-weiner-gave-devices-investigative-firm-fbi-probe-article-1.3995155

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

What does it mean? Transferred?  

Means he gave them the data in some form or another.

He gave the devices to Granite 3 days before the warrant was issued. Tell me that was a coincidence. Question is, what did Granite do with them? 

• WTF 1

28 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

What does it mean? Transferred?  

It means they have plausible deniability now on all the pedo Clinton stuff.

• Like 1

Just now, Cinnamon said:

He gave the devices to Granite 3 days before the warrant was issued. Tell me that was a coincidence. Question is, what did Granite do with them? 

Who tipped him that the warrant was coming? Comey? Strozk?

Just now, Cinnamon said:

pollute the evidence chain of custody so now nothing on those things is admissible in court?  :)   I dunno...but I'm sure they'd go there if they thought it would work.

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.