londonorchar

Illinois House OKs plan to replace armed security officers with unarmed therapists

The lunacy never stops.............

SPRINGFIELD — A plan to replace armed security officers with unarmed social workers got a House OK with substantial changes.

The House voted 64-25 Friday to establish a grant program for schools who hire mental health professionals to keep calm in the hallways.

Police had objected to the idea because schools could only get money if they stopped funding police officers. Hillside Democratic Rep. Emanuel "Chris" Welch removed that part.

https://herald-review.com/news/state-and-regional/illinois-house-oks-amended-plan-adding-school-therapists/article_6b66ef1b-7889-59ad-a10b-b1f0e0b60f75.html

ima nasty thingy.

it's been my experience that if both sub groups learn & are competent with both aspects of knowledge.  then more people will win.

ultamatly if u or anyone can learn how to learn so fast that u can learn about all kinds of stuff. then that's the sweet spot. of course focusing on a few of ur favorites & a few necisiary ones. while spreading out everywhere.

Ha! I misunderstood the title. I thought they were going to have therapists instead of armed guards at the state level House of Rep. But it is for the schools.     Silly me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Full Throttle said:

Lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Yep. More actions based off of feelings inst as if actual fact based findings. What the hell is a therapist going to do when one of those kids goes nuts and does something terrible??? Ummm call the cops and wait half an hour for them to arrive. These people are retarded... wait no their something else all together now, they give the truly slow ones a bad name. 

1 hour ago, Mindzen said:

Somebody is breaking in the house! Hurry, call a therapist!

The police have dispatched a cuddle bear to the scene, This is the new and improved version and we've been assured it will stop all suffering at the scene and will lull the perpetrator into a childlike state of docility so that they may be arrested!

• Like 1

ima nasty thingy.

i read about ms13 gang members & lots of other horrible f$cked up shit on all kinda levels & i gotta say I'm almost certain my info will help repair & fix a lot of that kinda stuff.

but ima need to test it a bit more. but compared to where I was to where I'm at now...

I'm confident it's doable.  even if they don't want to be fixed. there's easy ways around that too. bcuz it's not as weird as other things I've heard of & learned.

people burning each other like witches won't help tho. & it's a gigantic reason it's gonna be a difficult sell.

but like a super fancy duper space monkey tard boy ima keep workin on it...

bcuz what else is there to do?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.