Therin

Get your popcorn ready! IG report declares FBI/DOJ broke the law! Criminal referrals coming!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/17/report-inspector-general-will-declare-fbi-doj-broke-law-in-clinton-email-probe/

“A new report suggests an imminent Inspector General (IG) report may rule that FBI and Justice Department officials broke the law in their handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation.”

“Inspector General Michael Horowitz has “found ‘reasonable grounds’ for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ’s handling of the Clinton investigation/s,” adding that the top watchdog official has “referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution.”

Edited by Therin
  • Like 4

Yea I was listening to Sean hannity. He mentioned something a bit foreboding. I guess the dog and FBI get to redact the report... 

Edited by thedudeabides
  • Angry 2

I'm afraid this whole story falls into the category of "I'll believe it when I see it"

Hannity also said that, the doj and fbi get to look at and redact the report before its ever released...(totally missed this, the first time I read what's above) 

Edited by Countryboyseein
Added clarification
  • Like 1

There’s been numerous referrals for numerous allegations for the past year.

Nothing will happen.

Trust Sessions.

:gsbrnint:

P.S. Next time you get caught breaking the law, wait to see if the police officer writes a “referral” to superiors stating that you broke the law and in the judgement of the police officer, he/she has determined that in their judgement, a criminal investigation should be conducted to see if you should be charged. Have fun waiting!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Mindzen said:

There’s been numerous referrals for numerous allegations for the past year.

Nothing will happen.

Trust Sessions.

:gsbrnint:

P.S. Next time you get caught breaking the law, wait to see if the police officer writes a “referral” to superiors stating that you broke the law and in the judgement of the police officer, he/she has determined that in their judgement, a criminal investigation should be conducted to see if you should be charged. Have fun waiting!

NEVER in my life, had it worked that way for me

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Groove said:

So...... I shouldn't hold my breath huh? 

I dunno. I think Comey is going down. He’s pissed off too many people.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Yea I was listening to Sean hannity. He mentioned something a bit foreboding. I guess the dog and FBI get to redact the report... 

just more lies and they cover up for each other. corruption to the max!!

1 hour ago, Countryboyseein said:

I'm afraid this whole story falls into the category of "I'll believe it when I see it"

Hannity also said that, the doj and fbi get to look at and redact the report before its ever released...(totally missed this, the first time I read what's above) 

Well if that happens, Trump will issue an EO (just like last time, and just like the one that is coming in a few day regarding the last set of docs) to Declassify/FORCE these fvcks to unredact.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.