silversides

The Obama Library is Off to a Rocky Start

The Obama Library is Off to a Rocky Start

Protesters interrupted a hearing concerning the Obama Library, "demanding a community benefits agreement ahead of today's vote on [the] Obama Library in Jackson Park."

By NTK Staff|05.17.2018 @12:31pm

Protesters interrupted the Chicago Plan Commission over opposition to Former President Barack Obama’s library being built in Chicago’s Jackson Park on Thursday.

https://ntknetwork.com/the-obama-library-is-off-to-a-rocky-start/

The problem is he wants it in Jackson Park...

Plenty of dead steel mills he could redevelop...

-----------------------

A second problem is people want free money off it...

Obama lied to those people. Smiled in their faces, blew smoke up their asses, and lied like the evil man he really is. Not only did he look into their dreaming eyeballs that worshipped him and lie, he is going to get them kicked out of their homes and neighborhood along with major police harassment. 

From what I understand, Obama is to have not just one library the taxpayers are funding but he is also going to have this multi billion dollar center in Jackson Park. So he wants two different spots to put up his taxpayer bought center in Jackson Park but he is also looking for another place for his library the taxpayers will pay for. The man and his wife show how entitled they are daily. I have no idea why blacks say they are having a hard time in the USA. They need to go after their own like they always do in the hood. Take down that oreo cookie  that is screwing them. After all, they have a 'forever' first lady that is black. Wonder if she thought that title was worth something. It's not. Who cares if she is a has been? I am glad she's gone and wish she would disappear so I wouldn't have to look at her ugly face again. Both of them are ugly. 

Most of the people in that area believed the snake when it's forked tongue slid out of it's mouth flicking at them. It hypnotized them for a short while. But the snake thought he had it in the bag so he didn't come back to make sure they stayed hypnotized. They didn't. And when they woke up without the stars in their eyeballs from the forked tongue messiah.... They recognized him for what he was. A false hope and dream that had no thought of helping them at all. It was just going to hurt them and change their life drastically and against their will. 

I had a slight problem the other day with people thinking some facts I wrote were my personal opinion. So forgive me guys. I am putting 'the fact is' in front of these facts. They are not my opinion.  These are facts.  My opinion is in my first 3 paragraphs. What follows this paragraph is facts.  :gsbrnint: 

The fact is, Obama promised to help the area with jobs. And that's not happening. The jobs are going to others not from the area. 

The fact is, the residents are already seeing the effect of this 'center' in their neighborhoods. They KNOW gentrification is coming and it will make their area unaffordable for them. They do not want that. They want to stay in their hoods. They do not want them gentrified. This is the number 1 reason they are protesting. The lies about this gentrification. They told the hoods, it would NOT happen. But it is and it was known this was going to happen. It always does. History is a good thing to know. ;) 

The fact is, he can not use the park's land. It's illegal actually for him to do that. https://chicago.curbed.com/2018/5/15/17354612/obama-center-lawsuit-jackson-park

Snippet: On Monday, a group opposed to the location of the Barack Obama presidential library in Chicago’s Jackson Park took its grievance to the next level by filing a federal lawsuit in U.S. District Court aimed at blocking the controversial South Side project.

The plaintiff—named as nonprofit activist group Protect Our Parks, Inc.—accuses the Obama Foundation of pulling a “bait and switch,” by replacing an “official” presidential library overseen by the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration with a complex that instead offers digital access to Obama’s off-site archival documents.

“Although that original purpose of an official Presidential Library no longer exists,” reads the complaint, “the defendants continue to forge ahead to advance a totally different private nongovernmental project on public parkland.”

Furthermore, the suit claims that public land is “prohibited by law” from being turned over to a private entity for private use and that such a deal violates Chicago Park District code.

• Like 1

CUB4DK

Obama lied to those people. Smiled in their faces, blew smoke up their asses…Yet George Bush does the same, and does something Much WORSE…he starts an illegal War in Araq…kills Millions!! The Blood is on every Americans' Hands

You Harp on Obama and I say Why??…because of his skin pigmentation!!

Off Topic This Military Industrial Complex was developed by NAZIS, over the last 100 years…and I thank GOD, that I had not 

joined the Army... even though I did apply for financial reasons…lol

1 hour ago, CUB4DK said:

Obama lied to those people. Smiled in their faces, blew smoke up their asses…Yet George Bush does the same, and does something Much WORSE…he starts an illegal War in Araq…kills Millions!! The Blood is on every Americans' Hands

You Harp on Obama and I say Why??…because of his skin pigmentation!!

Off Topic This Military Industrial Complex was developed by NAZIS, over the last 100 years…and I thank GOD, that I had not 

joined the Army... even though I did apply for financial reasons…lol

open your eyes they are ALL corrupt, skin color is a false narrative to keep the sheeple being racist!! divide and conquer!!

• Like 1

CUB4DK

open your eyes they are ALL corrupt, skin color is a false narrative to keep the sheeple being racist!! divide and conquer!!

I'm just saying Watch Out for the NAZIs…and I know that skin colour is irrelevant with Nazi Bankster  Sympathizers, besides George Bush Jr. and his Gang the GOP, have done much more damage to America than Barack Obama ever did. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.