Ukshep

Avenatti: Two more women claim they were paid hush money to stay quiet about Trump affairs

The lawyer for adult-film star Stormy Daniels said Thursday that two women have approached him with claims they were paid to stay silent about affairs with President Trump. 

During an interview on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," attorney Michael Avenatti said he is in talks with two women who allege they have agreements with either Trump or his personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, to stay quiet about an affair with the president.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/388126-avenatti-two-more-women-claim-they-were-paid-hush-money-to-stay-quiet-about

You know, At this point... I don't know if this is a stage piece or if it actually occurred. But one thing for sure is Melania has to put up with this... if true then poor woman...

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I feel sorry for Melania too.  He's a dirt bag.  She should divorce him while in office.

Edited by TheToolman
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

attorney Michael Avenatti said he is in talks with two women who allege they have agreements with either Trump or his personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, to stay quiet about an affair with the president.

Don't discount that these gals have some fresh leverage to extract more $$ from the Don. This attorney, Michael Avenatti smells an opportunity that is probably easier than ambulance chasing. PLUS he might even get a sniff of some other opportunities brought on by the publicity.

Trump has no leverage, even though an NDA was executed for consideration. These gals are probably broke so any settlement due for NDA breach of contract comes up empty.

1 hour ago, TheToolman said:

I feel sorry for Melania too.  He's a dirt bag.  She should divorce him while in office.

Just wait till they say he has a baby to another??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

yea maby true ... i dont see how it really maters thats between him and his wife

kinda non of my damm buisness i dont wana know anyones sex life i dont know why others do ... want ur dirty laundry aired out i shure as hell dont

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

The lawyer for adult-film star Stormy Daniels

LOL How would you like that to be chiseled into your tomb stone if you were him? 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Just wait till they say he has a baby to another??

They already did that. A few weeks ago but that died a quick death. 

• Haha 1

How do you know if and when these alleged affairs took place?  How do you know that Melania doesn't already know about them and they (Trump and wife) have put the issue to rest?  How do you know anything about this?

JFK was a womanizer along with other past presidents!  While not an ideal issue to come to light, (if true), it doesn't have anything to do with running the country!  

• Like 2

But Rev. Toolman,  please remember the allegation is far more damning than the truth. If it turns out not to be true....oh,well. The Drive By Media will find something else to carp about with little or no public apology. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They already did that. A few weeks ago but that died a quick death. 

:brfq:

Oook Then!

• Haha 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.