Ariel Fawcett

Video: The Fashion Industry Exposed: Illuminati and Occult Symbolism

I'll have to check this out.  

I've long held the belief that the controlling faction of the world is broken down into separate sects that each have a different responsibility. 

Illuminati are the pretty ones.  Entertainment, fashion... They are the faces.  Idols. 

Masons control the sciences and industrial aspect.  Big business.  Space programs.   Probably crosses into the political arena.  Might be all of it, not sure. 

Those I call simply, the elites.  The special councils that make all the decisions.  Builderbergs and up to those at the tippy top.  

There are others no doubt... But they've got all their bases covered.  

4 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I'll have to check this out.  

I've long held the belief that the controlling faction of the world is broken down into separate sects that each have a different responsibility. 

Illuminati are the pretty ones.  Entertainment, fashion... They are the faces.  Idols. 

Masons control the sciences and industrial aspect.  Big business.  Space programs.   Probably crosses into the political arena.  Might be all of it, not sure. 

Those I call simply, the elites.  The special councils that make all the decisions.  Builderbergs and up to those at the tippy top.  

There are others no doubt... But they've got all their bases covered.  

Out of likes. Love this^. You've got it exactly right.

Different fingers on the same hidden hand.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Ariel Fawcett said:

Out of likes. Love this^. You've got it exactly right.

Different fingers on the same hidden hand.

I'm outa likes too...  That thread from yesterday wiped me out.  First time in a long time that has happened to me!  

It seems to make sense that satan would attempt to mimick the body of Christ.   I like your reference... Different fingers on the same hidden hand.  

Edited by Walk Softly

9 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I'm outa likes too...  That thread from yesterday wiped me out.  First time in a long time that has happened to me! 

It happens to me often. We have too many amazing minds here, and not enough likes to go around. :)

Maybe the reaction limit is to encourage participation and community? I'd like to think so.

11 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

It seems to make sense that satan would attempt to mimick the body of Christ.   I like your reference... Different fingers on the same hidden hand.  

They love to mock real followers of Christ and make them look bad.

And maybe it's more akin to tentacles than fingers, there are so many.

11 hours ago, Ariel Fawcett said:

This is one of my favourite documentaries, I just stumbled upon it again today and thought I'd share.

I applaud you. It's really disgusting.

On 5/17/2018 at 12:32 PM, Ariel Fawcett said:

This is one of my favourite documentaries, I just stumbled upon it again today and thought I'd share.

Anorexia

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.