Ukshep

An alien invasion dream!

This is a dream I had a few days ago, I don't believe it to be prophetic. But it would make for a great movie. So I thought I'd share it.

The dream begins with me viewing myself having fun and a few drinks with friends and family. It was dark outside. But it felt very lively in the atmosphere, Intoxicating too. In a good exhilarating way. Adrenaline-like. I could hear a strange oriental music in the distance. But could not pinpoint it. It faded out and the tv channel switches. They were watching something before this switch but I can't remember as it was not a focus till the channel changed.

News comes on and there are talks of strange lights being seen all over the world. A good 30 second mention. A type of montage. Imagine channel flicking. Getting a different version of the same story crammed into 30 seconds.

I look at those around me and me pass it off as cool but probably nothing. Which is not like me..

My view switches to a scene of an airfield, And a giant Boeing, This was a government aircraft. Felt American in impression. Presidential even. Rain was falling down all around us, Storm in the sky. Thunder in the distance. Early hours of the morning. Very dark sky. Everything is soaking wet and everyone is in a hurry to get on the plane, but not so much of a hurry to not talk amongst themselves as they got on-board. With the odd couple stragglers by the stairs.

The scene skips ahead in time and I'm viewing through the eyes of someone else on the plane, I've got a suit on. We're talking about these lights, In some kind of situation room. I do not recognize anyone that is known to me as being here in this room.

The conversation gets heated, over the lack of information. And the plane suffers a moment of extreme turbulence. Followed by panic.Next thing I see is the aircraft tear open and some strange metallic glint pass me as I see fire, debris and myself falling down. I leave the view of the man and now see him fall into a big green forest with all the mess.

My view switches back to my home, We're outside. Everyone is outside. The lights are in the sky. So beautiful. But we can hear helicopters, jet aircraft. This scene goes on for a while, conversations mumbled too much to understand, the sky being focused on a lot. I see a jet fly low and the thunder of it's speed blow out windows as it passes.

My view switches to a 3rd person view of this jet, being blown up mid-air, As if it collided with something. Debris falls. And my view returns to myself in the street staring at the lights...

Someone asks me to grab them a drink, I oblige and take the cup and walk back inside. As I'm pouring into the glass I hear a scream. I can tell panic from the shrills. I realize something is wrong.

I rush back outside, And there are these giant ships very low and covering the sky, About a city block in size. One directly above us. It had these cables drooping down that moved that snaked with intelligence. But they were bulky and dirty looking. They were grabbing people up and down the street by the necks...

I looked at my friend near me, It had him. He resisted. But the machine... Took the head off his body... In an explosive suction kind of way. The brain was not intact from what I could tell. It was messy but contained within the clear casing tube at the end of the machine  The bodies were dumped to the side like ragdolls, I grabbed family & remaining friends and we ran back inside. A few did not make it. They were grabbed as we ran. I watched them get picked up and within seconds have their heads explode outwardly and the matter get sucked up.

We hid in the house for 45 minutes, Listening to screams. Noises. And I knew they knew we were there. They smashed down a partial side of the building and a woman appeared before me. Human in form, Dressed in white attire. Very clean. Felt almost lab grade. Like she was a business woman, But not of this world. She stood saying nothing, These machines above her. And she asked a question telepathically. Whom among you is the most liked.

I looked at everyone, to notice them all looking at me one by one.

Then she said again, In my head. You are in charge. If they fight. They die. We take only what we need! Control them.

And I dropped to my knees.... and felt intense emotion for a split second then awoke back to reality.

😛

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Ukshep said:

This is a dream I had a few days ago

They say going to bed on a full stomach can give you bizarre/vivid dreams. But wow, given that nightmare I would suggest you don't pig out so much on the edibles til you know how they kick!!

Pretty bizarre dream, When I was taking Chantix to help me quit smoking the same thing happened to my dreams, they got real crazy,  I quit Chantix and continued smoking.    

• Like 1

I like the head suction thing. One of my most common dreams is death from above, usually in the form of incoming astronomical phenomena - second sun or like a worm-hole looking thing. The last one was meteors and I could not dodge them all so I had to wake myself up.

But the worst ones are the aliens and they shoot green lasers. Not as cool as slurping your head off up the clear tube.

A while ago I've read an interesting discussion about the possible form of an alien invasion. Somebody argued that these usual scenarios -- as in the movie trailer above -- are hopelessly out-of-date, because they reflect just our own way of thinking. A real alien invasion would happen in a stealthy way -- we would recognize it only when it's far too late. I found that view thought-provoking .. some written sci-fi stories follow this line of thought.

Edited by roamer
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Full Throttle said:

Pretty bizarre dream, When I was taking Chantix to help me quit smoking the same thing happened to my dreams, they got real crazy,  I quit Chantix and continued smoking.    

Chantix..  Heard about that medication... I'd never try it 😛 apparently makes you psycho in the head!

Interesting dream, especially of the 3rd person view. The ONLY time I heard of someone having a dream and seeing themselves in that dream was an out of body experience/Astraplaning and that was my Dad when he was in for major heart surgery.

Some also say seeing yourself flying in a dream means your a Witch/Warlock lol.

Edited by Mr.H

2 minutes ago, Mr.H said:

Interesting dream, especially of the 3rd person view. The ONLY time I heard of someone having a dream a seeing themselves in that dream was an out of body experience/Astraplaning and that was my Dad when he was in for major heart surgery.

Some also say seeing yourself flying in a dream means your a Witch/Warlock lol.

My dreams always seem to go from place to place, The third person always seems to act as a transit between scenes for me.

:) I also see some said this was a nightmare. I didn't even realize lol. It didn't make me feel bad. I know it was a dream.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.